Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
We are looking for a Marketing Manager, Germany/DACH to spearhead marketing initiatives as we expand into this key European Market. The right person is passionate and knowledgeable about Sneakers and Streetwear, their consumers and the media landscape. You should be a self-starter who loves working alongside cross-functional teams to develop consumer-focused initiatives that help drive awareness and transactions on the StockX platform. You will be responsible for understanding consumer needs/motivations, identifying market opportunities through research and analytics, and driving measurable results. The ideal person has an analytical mind-set, excellent marketing intuition, and thrives on crafting and executing compelling marketing programs.
As Marketing Manager, Germany/DACH, you will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper growth company as we continue to expand our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX may be the place for you.
What you'll do
- Create, develop and execute a comprehensive marketing plan that will raise awareness, and drive customer acquisition and retention to deliver our growth objectives in Germany.
- Localize our campaigns and champion dedicated activities for the German Market. To include cultural marketing, affiliate partnerships, social media, PR, events, content, on-platform promotions and market research.
- Build and manage roster of strategic partners content creators to drive cultural relevance and delight with the DACH audience.
- Help create content to help position StockX as a thought leader, including content development, reports, infographics, email campaigns, SEO initiatives, blogs, etc. analyze and measure the performance to maximize reach and effectiveness.
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders (including Product, Content, PR, Design, Digital Marketing, Retention, Engineering stakeholders and more) based in London and in the USA.
- Build a strong understanding of the broader StockX ecosystem and competitive landscape to develop strategic product feedback and positioning.
- Track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities.
- Fluency in German & English.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Marketing.
- Bachelor's degree a plus.
- Proven professional experience in a digital-focused marketing role, with experience developing and executing a marketing plan across channels.
- Previous experience of marketing an e-commerce platform is a plus.
- A deep knowledge of the German market and excellent command of the key marketing channels (social, email, events etc).
- Experience problem solving and tackling problems with a creative mind-set, creating recommendations and action plans for solving those problems.
- Proven project management skills.
- A good understanding of the StockX model and our categories.
- This role will be embedded in the European team with option to be based in London or Berlin with frequent travel between Germany and UK.
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.