Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
We are seeking a passionate cultural connector to help us continue to disrupt the e-commerce landscape in APAC. This role will be a key driver in how we build our brand across the APAC region and play a valuable role in scaling the StockX business here. We are looking for a strategic thinker with the ability to combine the understanding and value of culture with the need to provide measurable and quantifiable business and brand goals. Someone who has experience building a brand through cultural connection, driving awareness and affinity amongst new consumers and can think creatively on how to use the power of experiential, influencers, brand partnerships and product releases to do so.
What you'll be doing
- Develop a clear APAC Cultural Marketing strategy, POV and plan, guided by the global strategy and approach
- Manage best in class APAC activations across all functions of Cultural Marketing - Talent & Influencer, Brand & Strategic Partnerships, Experiential and Brand Direct product releases
- Work hand-in-hand with the Global team to provide local market context and nuance to ensure global strategies are tailored to local markets
- Build, manage and own seamless communication of cultural calendar to help enforce timely execution and coordinate across internal and external resources
- Utilize a deep understanding of the business, culture, and leverage relationships with prominent partners to drive brand building opportunities for StockX
- Establish and build relationships with partners, talent and relationships to ensure StockX is at the forefront of culture and trends
- Evangelize activation strategy and goals to all key stakeholders, internal and external
- Track metrics and success criteria for all initiatives and activities. Analyze and measure the performance of our activities on a test-and-learn basis, to maximize reach and effectiveness and to continually improve our performance
- Manage APAC budget for all relevant countries and work closely with Global counterparts to ensure transparency and partnership
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in brand, energy or cultural marketing
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor's degree a plus
- You know culture and you know how to articulate its importance and value to StockX and StockX’s partners
- You excel at relationships - both internally and externally. You are used to working across time zones, functions and levels and
- Ability to manage multiple projects, multiple markets in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passion for fashion, sneaker/streetwear culture, and C2C marketplace
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to use data to drive decision making
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.