Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
In this role the People Experience (PX) Manager will support our Atlanta Operations Center. This person will be responsible for partnering with the operations teams on all activities from employee relations, performance management, change management, interviewing, and organization support. In this role, the PX Manager will have skills of influence and diplomacy and will be, proactive, courageous and inspiring.
What you will do
- Manage all Employee Relations aspects
- Work with site leaders on any change management
- Assist with performance management and reviews
- Office Management
- Assist with interviewing and hiring candidates
- Deliver and continuously improve our onboarding process and materials, in partnership with HQ HR
- Maintain employee records including holiday and absence records
- Manage relationships with our key temp agencies
- Other HR administration tasks as required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Human Resources
- Proven experience with employee relations
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources a plus
- Proven ability to perform office management duties
- Experience working in a high-visibility role in a demanding, commercial, fast-paced, and challenging organization
- Proven ability to provide accurate and efficient service under the pressure of constant deadlines
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a service-oriented attitude
- Capable of building credible relationships quickly at the highest level and inspire trust and confidence
- Proven ability to deal effectively with change and ambiguity
- Proven ability to prioritize workload whilst providing excellent service to a variety of stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills to deliver operational, project and strategic deliverables
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. StockX reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.