Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The WMS Administrator will be responsible for maintaining the Warehouse Management System (WMS) and supporting all aspects of operations using existing WMS knowledge to help drive an efficient operation as well as overcoming any system hurdles. The administrator will play a large role in the design phase of WMS, participate in training sessions as well as play an active role during implementation by specifically transferring the necessary system knowledge to the rest of the operations team and end-users.
As a WMS Administrator, you will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper growth company as we continue to expand our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX may be the place for you.
What you’ll do
- Monitor the daily business operations, specifically as it relates to the WMS to ensure the correct procedures are being followed
- Monitor all touch points between the different systems and troubleshoot all issues
- Responsible for on-going maintenance, troubleshooting and configuration of the WMS post-implementation
- Provide first-level internal support:
- Resolving day to day user issues
- Documenting and logging all support issues
- Acting as a single point of contact to the support desk
- Assist the support team in testing & deploying patches
- Work cross-functionally to effectively communicate and solve WMS issues
- Maintain the production environment and configure the system to meet changing business requirements including the introduction of new sections within the warehouse
- Capability to generate and modify reports on an ODBC compliant tool (Crystal, Excel, etc.)
- Continuously administer end user training to enhance existing employee skills as well as new employees
- Maintain and update the user manuals
- Test new functionality as they are being introduced in the testing/training. environment and support the end users when they are ported to production
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience with a minimum of 3 years working directly with a WMS
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Business, or related field a plus
- Experience implementing, using, or maintaining a WMS with RF functionality is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly react to issues arising from within the operations
- Basic familiarity with SQL required
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.