Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
StockX is adding a program manager to its PMO team to drive implementation of new applications and technologies. Program Managers will oversee all the project teams involved in the program. As the Program Manager, you are an exceptionally strong communicator, both written and verbally, and possess experience in tactical project management of highly technical initiatives, as well as strategic program management.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage large projects in a fast paced agile environment partnering closely with the product team, data scientists, data architects and engineers, web development teams, QA teams, and other business and technology stakeholders
- Lead Cross functional teams (both internal and external) involved with the implementation of enterprise applications
- Prepare project charter and project plan in consultation with various stakeholders and track and manage the plan
- Proactively share program progress, status, and highlight risks and issues
- Track and manage program scope, cost, quality, communication etc.
- May be responsible to prepare, enhance, and/or maintain requirements and design documents
- Define program scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with ITS business partners, ITS infrastructure partners, and business stakeholders
- Demonstrated capability of working with cross-functional teams with excellent interpersonal skills and capability to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders with conflicting priorities
- Work side-by-side with other team Project Managers to ensure projects remain on track across the enterprise. They are trusted to take over any project and operate effectively. Senior team members can oversee multiple concurrent features, which roll up to strategic business objectives.
- Manage Vendor relations and interactions
- Bachelor's Degree
- Certified Scrum Master preferred
- 7-10+ years of experience
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in optimizing the feature development process through constant ideation and collaboration with business development, data, design, product, operations, engineering, customer service, and legal.
- Coordinate execution of prioritized feature(s) across one or more development teams
- Quickly, succinctly, and relentlessly communicate questions, roadblocks, setbacks, and challenges to all impacted stakeholders.
- Evaluate and bring forward solutions when issues arise, finding the way forward.
- Sniff out both technical and business scope creep and do not accept changes in scope without open conversation to assess the impact to the overall feature timeline.
- Experience with Agile ceremonies including retrospectives, refinement, planning, and stand-ups to organize current and upcoming work and maintain a steady release cadence.
- Defend the development team from distractions, external and internal, which jeopardize engineering estimates and/or business deadlines. Team time is precious.
- Provide timely, routine progress updates on Projects in the process to stakeholders, including a red/green risk assessment and a target date.
- Decide whether the development team can absorb an emergent bug or research spike into the current sprint without jeopardizing the sprint goals.
- Engage with the program management community to learn and share best practices.
- Frequent interaction with key internal and external stakeholders
- Frequently making decisions with general approval from my leader
Equipment & Technology
- Scrum/Kanban/Agile knowledge
- Jira & Confluence
- Project Management Tools (such as Monday.com, or MS Project)
- Experience in a technology role
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.