Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
We are currently seeking a motivated, detail-oriented, Customer Service Partnership Manager to join our global customer service team at StockX. This position will be responsible for the day to day management of Customer Service third party partnerships (Call Center BPOs) that impact the customer service experience in EU and APAC regions. This will include the day to day management of multiple CS partners in various countries. The partner manager will experience a wide range of problem-solving situations and in real-time, requiring understanding of call center operations and both written and verbal communication.
What you'll do
- Drive successful and stronger performing Customer Service partners that consistently meet Key Performance Indicators including, but not limited to: customer satisfaction score (CSAT), average handle time (AHT), Production Hours, Quality scores, Transfer
Rate & FCR
- Day-to-day relationship and management of a successful partnership
- Lead Weekly and Monthly Business Reviews for overview of partner performance, strengths, opportunities, and insights
- Provide constant and consistent communication to assigned partners
- Provide in-person and written briefings and partner status updates to key senior leaders in the organization
- Understand StockX and the changing needs of the various areas of the business
- Evaluate partners based on adherence to defined SLA’s and alignment with cultural expectations
- Align with workforce management and continually understand the anticipated growth of our partnerships
- Conduct site reviews at partners location and continually evaluate their sites ability to fit our needs
- Monitor and ensure success of daily production, staffing, CSAT goals and other partner metrics
- Communicate partner expectations and provide coaching and opportunity deployment
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Customer Service
- Minimum of 2 years experience leading Customer Service team/s
- Proven ability to lead successful Customer Service partners and provide feedback to vendors
- Bachelor's degree a plus
- Ability to negotiate and influence across partners and within StockX
- Comfortable presenting to senior leaders
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.