Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The Quality Assurance Specialist will work cross-functionally with our team supporting the operation in an accurate and timely manner. S/he will audit process to assure effective operation and control and to verify compliance with established standard practices. This role will also support operations in identifying root cause and corrective actions to prevent further production of undesirable product, performing material and product evaluations, and recording organizing, and analyzing results.
What you'll do
- Review quality issues with products and review level of severity
- Document quality issues with the product and communicate with Operations, Customer Service and Customers
- Identify, communicate and execute process improvements
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting of quality performance
- Communication within operations team members on quality concerns and corrective actions
- Support the quality assurance process and procedures across operations
- Support analysis requirements for operations expansion into additional locations
- Identify opportunities to continue to improve the efficiency of operations
- Develop and execute supplier scorecards
- Coordinate and manage supplier business reviews
- Support and help develop Marketing and Operations forecasting
- Provide project assistance for additional tasks as needed
- Minimum of 2 years experience in quality assurance, operations, or a related field
- Sense of urgency to perform tasks to timelines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. StockX reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.