Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager that can lead our Korea-based storytelling and marketing efforts through social media, blogs, videos, site content, and more. Our ideal candidate will have experience creating and managing digital content and networks for a major brand, preferably in a fashion or commerce industry and should be passionate about and highly immersed in sneaker and streetwear culture. As Content Marketing Manager, you will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper growth company as we continue to expand our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX may be the place for you.
What you'll do
- Develop a local content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term brand awareness and audience growth targets
- Work with the social media team to create and promote engaging content for the StockX brand, sneakers, and streetwear social platforms, including Naver, Instagram, and YouTube
- Create email newsletters touting marketing promotions, industry news, or culturally relevant stories
- Create and manage content for global and regional promotions
- Optimise content according to SEO best practices
- Manage push notifications
- Create and/or work with freelancers to create Korea based blog posts related to sneakers and streetwear
- Collaborate with video team existing and new video initiatives
- Build and manage relationships with editorial partners, influencers, and communities in Korea
- Work with PR team to get coverage of all major content initiative
- Develop and manage editorial and marketing calendars with all current and future planning represented
- Support the GM and marketing team to successfully launch and run marketing initiatives in the region.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in content marketing
- Bachelor's degree a plus
- Fluent in all English, Korean, both written and oral communication
- Proven experience as a content or social media marketer for a fashion brand, ideally related to sneakers and/or streetwear
- Experience developing a content marketing strategy for the Korean market
- Knowledge of the sneaker and streetwear industry, both present and historical
- Experience working with social media platforms for major brands
- Understanding of audience development and engagement growth strategies
- Experience working on paid media campaigns is a plus
- Design tool skills a plus (Photoshop, After Effects, etc)
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.