Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
We're looking for a Senior Manager to join our growing global Customer Acquisition team at StockX. In this role, you will help the StockX Performance Marketing team launch, execute, and evaluate breakthrough customer acquisition campaigns. Working closely with both internal and external teams, you will be responsible for the day-to-day strategic and tactical engagement on critical aspects of our global marketing and media strategy. You will be an integral part of growing StockX’s customer base by enabling quality new customer traffic and conversions across Paid Search, SEO, Paid Social, Video, Programmatic Marketing, and Affiliate ad channels while ensuring profitability and long-term value for StockX.
What you'll do
- Deeply understand the “health” of our media platforms, leading management of technology partners, helping optimize and troubleshoot campaigns, design testing strategies, and surface new revenue opportunities to accelerate customer acquisition.
- Collaborate on the strategic development of new and existing marketing technology partnerships and integrations, with a focus on driving lifetime value, customer growth, and operational efficiency.
- Manage cross-channel strategy and planning, connecting paid and organic campaigns on key media platforms including Facebook, Google Shopping/PLA, Twitch, DV360, Reddit and other platforms.
- Serve as Performance Marketing’s liaison to Product, MarTech, Retail Verticals, Data Engineering and other internal teams; present pixel and tag requirements, feed requirements, publisher management needs, and long-term roadmaps to ensure advertising operations and campaigns are set up to deliver against marketing goals.
- Identify and onboard new partners to increase personalization onsite and offsite, working with technology vendors to optimize ads via audience management, dynamic creative optimization, multitouch attribution, and monetization.
- Optimize product feeds across search and social platforms to improve relevancy and drive quality trafﬁc while lowering CPCs. Lead exploration of new product feed and check-out integrations with partners such as Instagram.
- Ideate and execute new solutions to ensure marketing and media campaigns are built for consistent tracking and measurement. This includes debugging via browser related tools and monitoring incoming pixel activity to ensure campaigns are being tracked properly. Negotiate directly with media partners, publishers, and agencies to ensure best-in-class implementation.
- Identify, design, and manage new reporting that enables our team of Performance Marketers to more effectively leverage and action on media delivery, customer data, and audience insights.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience required, global program and e-commerce/retail experience a plus. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, data analytics, technology, business or related areas required.
- Advertising ecosystem subject matter expertise required, including strong technical understanding of the systems required to maintain and grow a modern e-commerce business; comfortable creating high level schemas, campaign workflows, and SLAs with large martech and adtech partners.
- Experience working with large Publishers, Ad Networks, Ad Exchanges, DCO, Personalization, DSPs, and DMPs.
- Strong knowledge of key adtech and martech platforms for paid and organic channels (e.g.; Google Tag Manager, Google Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Search Ads 360, LiveRamp, Jivox, Facebook Ads Manager, Feednomics, The Trade Desk, Segment).
- Knowledge of cross-device matching and partners, areas such as viewability & verification, brand safety, audience management/DMPs, multi-touch attribution.
- Solid understanding of ad tech trends, data collection, activation, and measurement concepts within the digital space. Ability to track and confidently translate digital performance metrics that drive financial targets.
- Highly collaborative, with the ability to inspire others, push through barriers, and work with multiple stakeholders to achieve the best outcome.
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.