Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
What you will do
- Follow and enforce Asset Protection, Security, and Safety policies within the assigned location.
- Support the Asset Protection vertical by executing consistent and accurate routines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within their assigned location to foster and maintain relationships.
- Carry out daily security checks of the warehouse
- Assist with access control systems and access monitoring
- Support third-party security vendors with building access responsibilities.
- Respond promptly to alarms according to company guidelines
- Monitor department operations daily to identify violations and ensure adherence to company policies regarding safety, property, and personal hazards.
- Perform routine testing, auditing, and maintenance of security systems which include CCTV, key control, and intrusion alarm systems.
- Assist with the oversight of physical security measures including access control, security patrols, and CCTV surveillance.
- Willing and able to work a flexible schedule to meet business needs.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant asset protection, fraud, loss prevention, and/or security experience required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working with security systems, such as CCTV, card access, and fire intrusion alarm systems.
- Ability to build trust and interact in a manner that instills confidence
- Ability to initiate action and operate proactively
- Must be able to maintain composure in stressful situations and maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. StockX reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.