Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the Marketing team
The Marketing Team at StockX empowers our customers to participate in the current culture marketplace by providing concise and captivating data and storytelling about the products, people, and communities that make StockX possible. Furthermore, we drive activation, engagement, and retention through a variety of growth and performance tactics from a global + local point of view.
Our collaborative team of marketing and culture professionals provides insight for our customers to engage with the full range of product categories, from their first experience to establishing long-term brand loyalty. From global and regional campaigns, segmented and data-driven customer retention, strategic planning, performance marketing, innovative community and brand partnerships, relevant editorial features and series, and outstanding design, we understand what matters most to our customers: authenticity. When you join the Marketing Team, you will work on the frontline of customer experience ensuring that our customers stay up to date and are ready to Access the Now. Interested in joining the team? Learn more about the world of StockX through our Magazine, IG, and live marketplace.
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Manager to join our Growth Strategy and Operations team. This is a high-impact role in which you will partner closely with the Acquisition, Content, and technical teams to develop and execute our growth strategies.
In this role, you will use data; user research; and experimental methods to define our strategy for organic growth. You will also be a key partner in managing and executing the overall acquisition roadmap, which spans organic, paid, viral, and referral efforts.
What you will do
- Own the traffic portion of the growth model. You will need to understand this metric better than anyone. You will be responsible for understanding trends and performance, forecasting growth, and identifying opportunities to drive incremental revenue through the buyer journey
- Work with Performance Marketing to round out the acquisition strategy, providing key insights via robust user journey analysis and SEO tracking frameworks
- Own key channel performance KPIs, including payback rates (LTV/CAC)
- Design, prioritize, and execute on the acquisition experiments roadmap along with experimentation & incrementality testing frameworks
- Structure regular reporting and channel performance reviews to educate and influence marketing and product teams
- Minimum of 4 years experience in product management or technical/quantitative marketing
- Minimum of 2 years experience with data extraction using SQL
- Experience with clickstream stacks such as Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, & Segment
- Familiarity with key 3rd party acquisition data sources such as Google Search Console, Google Ads, Facebook, Impact Radius, and others
- Proficient in using analytics tools to drive business insights (i.e. advanced Excel)
- Experience with deep analytical packages like R & Python are a plus
- Experience with SEO, performance marketing, and web user experience (UX) a plus
- Experience in gaming, growth, product management, and/or business operations in an internet startup (particularly B2C) a plus
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.