Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The Integrated Marketing Manager is responsible for the end-to-end planning and delivery of marketing initiatives designed to drive new customers to StockX platforms from Australia & New Zealand markets. Working closely with the regional Director and global marketing teams, you will research, plan and execute campaigns, promotions and marketing initiatives across all channels and platforms in order to deliver on regional growth targets. In addition, you will identify local trends, discover and manage influencer relationships, coordinate StockX brand activations and lead the production of local content that helps drive local market relevance for StockX.
What you will do
Reporting to the Director, Australia & New Zealand and collaborating with internal marketing teams globally, you will:
- Develop local marketing strategy to deliver on growth targets, maintaining local and global marketing calendars
- Create and execute integrated marketing plans to drive strong market growth, identifying key shoppable moments throughout the year and leveraging global initiatives locally
- Develop success criteria and track metrics for all marketing initiatives and activities. Analyze and measure performance of activities on a test-and-learn basis, to maximize effectiveness and continually optimise initiatives going forward
- Track spend across all channels and manage budgets where applicable
- Coordinate with global teams to create locally relevant content to increase relevance and engagement from local audiences
- Dig in to performance marketing and look at ways to optimise creative / channel strategy
- Work closely with global cultural marketing team to develop, plan, and implement campaigns, content, events and activations to drive brand awareness
- Research, onboard and manage StockX Ambassadors (influencers) ensuring their content aligns with agreed goals and objectives
- Research consumer trends and customer journeys in order to optimise the local customer experience and ensure local market relevance
- Support brand partnership efforts by identifying new local partners, vetting incoming requests, and ideating partnership concepts that will build brand equity and increase brand awareness
You are an innovative, result-driven and creative marketer, comfortable operating across functional lines, up and down a distributed organization. You excel at identifying growth opportunities, evaluating marketing and business metrics, and have a solid understanding of how to localise a global brand.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Marketing, ideally in E-commerce / Marketplaces
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent a plus
- Knowledge of / passion for the sneaker, apparel or luxury verticals a bonus
- International experience a plus - APAC, USA, EU
- Proven ability to deliver results against goals, foster teamwork, and demonstrate sound business judgment
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.