Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
Customer Service Representatives are on the front lines of helping our customers. The CS Rep plays an important role in handling the day-to-day contacts and resolving issues from our customers via email, chat and phones. They will also provide input into improving the customer experience and processes. This role has excellent growth potential within Customer Service.
What you will do
- Resolve questions and achieve customer satisfaction from our customers and internal teams.
- Take ownership of individual customer queries, collaborating with internal teams to ensure positive outcomes for our customers.
- Help manage the customer experience through the order fulfillment process.
- Ensure strong customer satisfaction by meeting quality standards and service response time objectives across all contact channels.
- Strike the right balance between company policies and procedures and customer benefits to ensure consistency, high quality, and operational excellence across Customer Service and StockX.
- Identifying opportunities to improve processes and policies that will positively impact the customer experience.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities to achieve customer satisfaction as directed by leadership to fulfill business needs.
- 2+ years of experience managing high volume queues ideally gained in a fast-paced work environment -
- This position requires that you handle various contact types including: Chat, Email, Inbound and Outbound voice calls with our customers
- Curiosity about new platforms and innovative technologies
- Previous customer service & call center experience
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Possess situational awareness to identify and escalate matters that require urgent attention
- A passion for providing an exceptional level of customer service
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills (Strong communicator who can explain complex information in simple ways)
- Successfully manage multiple tasks with strict deadlines / Ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload
- Ability to adapt to business needs and thrives in a fast-paced and shifting environment
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Drive, Slack and iOS environment (Mac)
- Bilingual: English x Mandarin and/or Cantonese is a must
- Knowledge in minimum one of our verticals (Sneaker, Streetwear, Collectible, Handbag, Watch, Electronic)
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.