Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
The Community Partner is responsible for developing and facilitating a great experience throughout the team member lifecycle. This position includes managing employee surveys, social impact initiatives, community engagement, and building scalable infrastructure to support growth. To be successful in this role, you need to develop relationships throughout the globe and create systems and tools to make this easy.
This position requires outstanding project management skills, an understanding of the various communications channels, strong process orientation, and a demonstrated attention to detail.
- Manage team member engagement survey tool and communication
- Point of contact for New Hire Onboarding, this includes communication, swag management, and reporting
- Plan, implement, and oversee logistics for internal events and programs such as employee celebrations, giving and volunteering opportunities, onboarding experience, and other requests.
- Assist in the development of a global engagement program that empowers the local ACs
- Develop and manage a global team member-driven volunteer program
- Manage and report on budget status, proposals, and timelines on projects intended to increase employee engagement and enhance the employee culture
- Write, edit, and develop compelling content with vivid storytelling and thoughtful framing and positioning for company materials such as newsletters, brochures, videos, websites, social media posts, internal announcements, and presentations
- Assist in the development of employee engagement plans for various sites as well as virtual engagement.
- Plan, implement and oversee logistics for internal events and programs that delight our team members
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition and Marketing to amplify our internal stories to help build our employment brand.
- Create metrics to measure the success of employee engagement initiatives and participate in ongoing analysis of key data identifying trends
- Experience in coordinating and tracking schedules
- Experience working with global charities
- Experience selecting and implementing technology employee platforms
- Working knowledge of and expertise in the operation of general office equipment including personal computer and computer software programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- 5-7 years in HR or Internal Communications related position
- High critical-thinking skills and ability to position messaging with appropriate methods to engage a variety of audiences
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing multiple campaigns and projects at once
- Must be comfortable in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage multiple priorities well
- Excellent verbal, written, listening, and presentation communication skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way to internal stakeholders
- Ability to network and communicate with all levels. Strong public speaking and event planning expertise
- Must be able to develop strong relationships throughout the company.
- Must be capable of working under tight time constraints in a high-volume environment with multiple priorities
- Must be self-motivated and outcome-oriented
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.