Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Analyst to join our growing Treasury team. The newly created position is located in Detroit and reports to the StockX Treasurer.
The selected candidate will support global treasury operations and assist with building out a best-in-class Treasury function. In this role, you will work cross-functionally and collaborate with key stakeholders (FP&A, Tax, Payments, Business Development, Legal, and Product) to support existing and new business initiatives with opportunity to implement process improvements across the complete spectrum of Treasury.
What you will do
- Own the daily funding and cash positioning process for Group, including:
- Collaborate with Finance and Supply Chain on latest forecast and assumptions
- Monitor and report global cash balances
- Prepare global funding and cash position file
- Execute wire transfers and foreign exchange trade settlements
- Provide daily operational support for domestic and international cash management, including:
- Coordinate and consolidate the 13-week global cash flow forecast of subsidiaries
- Assist with the opening, closing and maintenance of bank accounts
- Create and manage wire templates and foreign exchange standing settlement instructions across various
- Support global Accounts Payable payment processing
- Lead FBAR reporting for Group
- Assess and minimize bank fees
- Assist with development and execution of Intercompany funding and settlement process
- Liaise with Accounting and external auditors to develop and maintain SOX specific controls for Treasury activities
- Lead ad hoc/strategic projects as needed
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, preferably in a multinational corporate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related subject a plus
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation a plus
- Advanced skills in Excel with strong attention to detail
- Experience in a Public Company and SOX compliance
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.