Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
We are looking for a Compensation Analyst to join our global Total Rewards team. In this role, you will assist in the analysis, design, and administration of StockX compensation programs, including base pay, incentive pay, equity compensation, and performance management programs.
What you will do
- Conduct global market benchmarking analyses using external compensation survey data and analytic tools.
- Maintain internal library of compensation benchmarking data. Compile and submit data to external compensation survey sources. Obtain periodic updates to published compensation survey data and incorporate into company compensation analytics.
- Maintain internal compensation structures, including base salary ranges and guidelines for incentive and equity compensation.
- Support HR Business Partner and Recruiting teams by sharing compensation reference information, providing training to the HR team and company managers on the StockX compensation framework and resources, and responding to ad hoc benchmarking inquiries and requests.
- Work closely with the HRIS team to ensure that compensation related data in Workday and other systems is maintained accurately. Create job profiles and provide information as necessary for new roles being added to the compensation structure.
- Conduct reviews and testing related to compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act and other comparable global regulations.
- Generate recurring and ad hoc reporting on StockX compensation programs. Maintain a variety of management dashboards and update related metrics as necessary.
- Support the company’s periodic compensation review processes, to include configuring automated tools, developing training materials, delivering training, periodic reporting, and responding to questions and requests from the HR team and managers.
- Support company audits, respond to inquiries from internal and external auditing personnel.
- Minimum of 5 years of compensation analysis experience, preferably in a scaling, multinational technology company.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience supporting base, incentive, and equity compensation. Experience in a publicly-traded company is a plus.
- Prior experience benchmarking and submitting data to the Radford compensation survey.
- High proficiency in Excel and other data management and analysis tools.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- World at Work CCP certification or coursework is a plus.
- Prior Workday compensation administration experience is a plus.
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.