Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
What you will do
- Establish and manage relationships across major brand partners to create meaningful and original activations
- Develop comprehensive activation strategies designed to achieve StockX brand goals
- Utilize a deep understanding of sports, entertainment and fashion culture to support in the development of the StockX Global Partnership Strategy
- Lead cross-functional partnership briefings, collaborating with each team to build comprehensive plans against partner assets
- Negotiate efficient partnership agreements leveraging knowledge of industry standards and the StockX brand to drive discussions
- Manage the partner execution of co-marketing campaigns through the launch of cross-functional initiatives
- Develop and manage internal asset and budgeting documents that give a real time view of partnership status
- Communicate partner needs and collaborate with internal divisions to ensure programs are developed and delivered on time and in budget
- Identify and build plans against current and upcoming trends within the sports, entertainment and fashion industries that can be leveraged in partner activations
- Ensure continuous communication with regional teams as they develop programs to ensure brand alignment
- Evaluate partnership success through qualitative and quantitative metrics and adjust strategies based on findings
- Collaborate with the right partners who can bring us to the forefront of culture and top of mind with our target audiences
- Evangelize partnership programs internally to all key stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in partnership marketing, fashion, technology, lifestyle marketing and/or entertainment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree a plus
- Proven experience in project management skills and experience
- A thorough understanding of how to create and drive successful partnerships
- Proven experience developing and negotiating partner contracts
- Master networker with the ability to build and cultivate relationships
- Proven experience in developing integrated marketing plans
- Proven ability to create, manage and adhere to a budget
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. StockX reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.