Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The Supply Chain and Inventory Control Lead will be responsible for managing inventory within the Authentication Center, executing order and fulfillment activities supporting the end customer, and MRP/ordering of consumable products supporting the Authentication Center Operations.
As the Supply Chain and Inventory Control Lead, you will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper-growth company as we continue to expand our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX may be the place for you.
What you will do
- Inventory management responsibilities supporting the Authentication Center
- Materials resource planning (MRP) and ordering of consumables supporting the Authentication Center
- Collaboration with the site leader on consumables budgeting
- Execution of fulfillment activities including receiving, put away, picking, and shipping.
- Achieve key metrics across inventory and fulfillment
- Maintain real-time and accurate inventory records and visibility
- Maintain and communicate inventory metrics on a weekly and monthly basis
- StockX liaison with vendors supporting the Authentication Center
- Maintain visibility and action items in various stages in the Authentication Center
- SOP adherence for product flow in the Authentication Center
- Cycle count inventories on a regular basis and drive month-end inventory verification
- Investigate inventory discrepancies, find root causes, develop and implement solutions to inventory management processes
- Collaborate cross-functionally with customer service, transportation, product, and other teams as necessary to identify and resolve issues that impact inventory
- Support for special projects, operational needs, geographical expansions, new business opportunities, IT implementations, and process improvements
- Minimum of 4 years professional experience
- Minimum of 2 years in an Inventory Management and/or Supply Chain role
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with warehouse (WMS), operations (OMS), and enterprise (ERP) management systems and processes a plus
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills
- Previous experience within a logistics and inventory warehouse environment
- Previous experience with a warehouse management system (WMS) is a plus
- Profiecient with MS Excel (or iOS equivalent)
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.