Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
Are you customer obsessed, results-driven, entrepreneurial and comfortable operating across functional lines, up and down a distributed organization, to help identify growth opportunities, evaluate operational metrics, and is committed to providing top-tier customer service? If so, this role may be for you! You will also be responsible for vocalizing customer pain points, push for product and customer improvements, leading to the overall success of the business.
What you will do
- Manage and maintain user relationships throughout all of our European German-speaking markets, provide dedicated customer support for our top power users
- Achieve sales growth targets by assisting users in growing their business, as well as growing the overall power user base
- Responsible for scouting and acquisition of new sellers within the European French-speaking markets
- Seek unique supply inventory opportunities to help drive AOV, new releases and interest in product assortment to stir more demand on-site
- Conduct analysis on our most frequent users, helping to identify trends and patterns
- Brainstorm, plan, and execute seller activation events while working in conjunction with centralized US team for support
- Streamline the on-boarding process for new users; creating onboarding documents and emphasizing product features based on customer needs, drive new SOPs, documents to help onboard sellers or introduce them to new product features and or tools on the platform
- Work closely with customer service, operations, and product teams to troubleshoot customer challenges, resolve problems, ensuring a high quality of customer satisfaction
- Gather feedback and work closely with product team to design, test, and launch new features
- Actively brainstorm and propose business solutions that will grow the business
- Minimum of 4 years' applicable experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in sales, communications, marketing, or related field a plus
- Possess strong and reliable industry relationships; within sneaker community, influencers
- Proven ability to effectively organize multiple deadlines across accounts and teams
- Familiarity using data dashboards such as Tableau, Google sheets, and being able to manipulate data to gather key insights into growing the business is critical to the success of this role
- Ability to work with evolving and emerging products to meet client needs and scale business objectives nationally.
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.