Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
We're looking for an Affiliate Sr. Marketing Manager to join our growing team at StockX. In this role, you will manage the current base of the StockX Affiliate program and helping expand with new partners to meet the vertical and global performance goals for the channel.
Working closely with both internal and external teams, you will be an integral part of growing the Affiliate channel and will be the primary liaison for StockX with its affiliate. You will be a key in the identification of new opportunities as well as assisting in the business development aspects to support new campaigns and partnerships. The Affiliate channel’s goal is creating quality new customer traffic and conversions and assists in the global efforts of the Buyer Marketing team.
What you'll do
- All aspects for on-boarding and activating new partnerships through the Impact platform ensuring partners have access and instructions on how pull to tracking links, creative assets including product catalog APIs, display creatives, and text links.
- Communication of the StockX brand ensuring partners have a firm understanding of StockX value-adds, competitive differentiators and marketplace model so they can accurately promote to their audiences.
- Helping identify and strategizing on new partner targets to support aggressive growth goals in a mature marketing channel.
- Conduct data analysis and lead reporting of insights and partnership efforts to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Innovate new revenue streams, business approaches, and expansion initiatives, delivering ideas to help evolve how we view the affiliate channel.
- Working closely with content creators and influencers on new product releases, promos, and other relevant products that would cater to the partners audience. This includes support in all current verticals and products offered on StockX.
- Collaboration internally with regional and vertical leads to support individual growth efforts. This will include identification of relevant partners to successfully execute on outlined strategy and reporting and analysis of results.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Affiliate Marketing
- Global program and e-commerce/retail experience a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree a plus
- Credible leadership around performance data, analytics, and investment strategy, with the ability to present compelling data-driven business cases to expand or grow strategy
- Demonstrated experience in business development, social media and influencer campaigns background
- Hands on experience working with Affiliate network platforms
- Strong prospecting skills and ability to find new opportunities for driving growth across markets and products
- Proficiency in Excel or equivalent, knowledge of key martech systems, as well as background with platforms and partners such Impact, Honey, and RewardStyle
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.