Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The Team Lead - Operations & Supply Chain is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations for the unboxing, order fulfilment and boxing activities. A key responsibility will be to ensure staffing is aligned for the near term and future business to support the labor requirements delivering quality assurance and on-time shipments. The Team Lead will work interactively with the business teams as they develop short and long-term growth strategies.
As Team Lead, you will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper growth company as we continue to expand our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX may be the place for you.
What you will do
- Establish team member staffing to meet the daily business demands, quality and productivity targets.
- Ensure accurate and on-time fulfilment and shipment of all customer orders
- Analyses production metrics and recommend process and system improvements to increase quality and lower cost
- Supervise and train the Operations team to optimise quality, productivity and costs
- Develop, implement and maintain standard operating procedures
- Create, maintain and foster a safe and team-based work environment
- Provide reporting on daily, weekly and monthly key performance metrics
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to identify, develop and execute on process improvements
- Materials resource planning (MRP) and ordering of consumables supporting the Authentication Center
- Collaboration with the site leader on consumables and budgeting
- Maintain and communicate inventory metrics on a weekly and monthly basis
- StockX liaison with vendors supporting the Authentication Center
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a high volume pick and pack warehouse / kitting operation
- Experience in inventory management and/or supply chain
- Minimum of 2 years experience leading a team
- Experience with warehouse management system/s (WMS), operations (OMS) and enterprise (ERP) management systems is a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.