Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The Environment Health and Safety (EHS) Coordinator is responsible for supporting the planning, developing, implementing and organizing of Corporate Environmental, Health, and Safety Programs and other related components. This includes managing the completion of program-related activities like team member EHS Compliance Training, Safety Committee Meetings, Job Hazard Analysis, Workplace Ergonomic Assessments, and Site Safety Inspections as needed throughout the local region, and regular site visits to ensure compliance with regulatory environmental and safety requirements. This position reports directly to the Environmental, Health, and Safety Manager.
What you will do
- Participate in the development, implementation, and monitoring of compliance with local EHS regulations and EHS global policies
- Partner with and educate business functions to assure that Team Member health, safety, and environmental activities are sustainable and in compliance with applicable regulations
- Support the establishment and performance of EHS activities and report regularly back to leadership on various metrics
- Support and promote sustainability initiatives such as recycling programs
- Develop and implement emergency responses, spill response plans, and disaster preparedness plans
- Facilitate the development of EHS goals/objectives
- Promote a sustainable ergonomic program involving multifunctional staff participation
- Support and participate in injury investigations and corrective action development
- Manage EHS job functions such as job safety analysis/risk assessments, EHS training, workplace incident analyses, industrial hygiene evaluations, EHS inspections, environmental regulatory reporting, data collection/analysis, and internal audits
- Minimum of 2 years applicable experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proven skills in applying EHS Regulatory laws & related policies, standards, and objectives
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform and manage billing activities
- Strong Presentation skills
- Capacity to interact with multiple levels of people within all faces with commercial industry projects
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.