Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
As the Manager Customer Lifecycle Strategy, you will be responsible for crafting, developing, and leading the customer lifecycle strategies within our CRM department. This will include supporting the managing of the loyalty program, strategy, communications, and reporting. Your goal will be to increase activation, retention, and reactivation of the StockX customers. You will collaborate with all parts of the business to build and execute these customer journeys and programs that move business metrics, migrate customers through their lifecycle funnel, and delight our customers.
This is a chance to work with an extraordinary digital marketing team and help drive this fast-growing company’s customer contact strategy, from end-to-end. Part of your responsibility will be handling customer journeys, developing and crafting email and push communications to nearly 25MM StockX customers, while also monitoring their performance. We are looking for a seasoned B2C e-commerce or retail marketer, with experience in not only crafting but also managing a loyalty program from beginning to end. In addition, this person will have experience in a fast-paced company and is comfortable in constantly evolving landscapes.
What you will do
- Increase user engagement and retention through multi-channel strategies (website, email, push, etc.)
- Lead the testing behind understanding how to motivate and migrate our customers through their lifecycles, which will eventually fuel our loyalty program and journeys
- Build a deep understanding of the customer base, identifying core insights to drive effective audience segmentation, targeting, & communications planning
- Work cross-functionally with finance, product, BI, etc. to coordinate loyalty program and customer journey strategies, return on investment, and analysis
- Establish and own the annual and weekly loyalty and lifecycle performance goals and have the skillset to know how to navigate through performance headwinds and tailwinds
- Responsible for designing, tracking, and analyzing A/B testing experiments to help optimize our strategy
- Partner with the analytics and growth teams to assess performance and identify key opportunities
- Work collaboratively with other Creative, Marketing, Engineering, and Product Managers to develop outstanding content, user experience, and promotion of product features
- Continually and proactively search for new opportunities to grow, assess new partners and technology, and innovate on communication strategies
- Partner with the Global Director of CRM Marketing to deliver a cohesive, unified message to our customers
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within loyalty, CRM or Digital Marketing
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree a plus
- Proven experience in creating customer lifecycle journeys targeted at activating new customers, retaining existing customers, and reactivating those inactive customers
- proven experience with loyalty programs (both building and optimizing) within a B2C e-commerce or retail industry
- Seasoned with the usage of data to create customer contact strategy
- Strong analytical skills with data-driven approach to solving sophisticated problems
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.