Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
As the Global Director of Customer Lifecycle Strategy, you will be responsible for creating, developing, and owning the customer lifecycle strategies within our CRM department. This will include ownership of the loyalty program development, strategy, communications, and reporting. Your goal will be to increase activation, retention, and reactivation of the StockX customers. You will collaborate with all parts of the business to create and execute these customer journeys and programs that move business metrics, migrate customers through the lifecycle funnel, and delight our customers.
This is a chance to work with a world-class digital marketing team and help drive this fast-growing company’s customer contact strategy, from end-to-end. Reporting to the VP of CRM & Loyalty, part of your responsibility will be leading a team of two, developing and crafting email and push communications to nearly 25MM StockX customers, daily. We are looking for a seasoned B2C e-commerce or retail marketer, with experience in not only creating but also leading a loyalty program from beginning to end. In addition, this person will have experience managing and developing a team, while balancing the fast-paced changes within a growing and transformational company.
What you will do
- Increase user engagement and retention through multi-channel strategies (website, social, email, push, etc. globally)
- Lead the testing behind understanding how to empower and migrate our customers through their lifecycles, which will eventually fuel our loyalty program and journeys
- Build a deep understanding of the customer base to identify core insights to drive effective audience segmentation, targeting, & communications planning
- Optimize the digital marketing communications process by establishing outstanding processes, communications, and planning
- Work cross-functionally with finance, product, BI, etc. to coordinate loyalty program strategies, return on investment, and analysis
- Establish and be responsible for the annual and weekly loyalty and lifecycle performance goals and have the skillset to know how to navigate through performance headwinds and tailwinds
- Responsible for the forecasting of send volume, contact cadence optimization, and lifecycle segmentation strategy
- Partner with the analytics team to assess performance and identify key opportunities
- Work collaboratively with other Creative, Marketing, Engineering, and Product Managers to develop best in class content, user experience, and promotion of product features
- Continually and proactively search for new opportunities to grow, assess new partners and technology, and innovate on communication strategies
- Partner with the Global Director of CRM Marketing to deliver a cohesive, unified message to our customers
- Minimum of 10 years of experience within loyalty, CRM, or Digital Marketing at a B2C e-commerce or retail company
- Minimum of 4 years of leadership experience
- Proven experience in creating customer lifecycle journeys targeted at activating new customers, retaining existing customers, and reactivating those inactive customers
- Expertise with loyalty programs (both building and optimizing) within a B2C e-commerce or retail industry
- Experience with leading a marketing team and comfortable with recalibrating teams according to objectives
- Strong analytical skills with data-driven approach to solving complex problems
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.