Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the Role
The Sneaker Authenticator inspects sneakers to ensure they meet the standards and conditions of StockX and are authentic. This person will work closely with our operations and customer service team to ensure we deliver an outstanding customer experience. In addition, this role supports the documentation of our authentication guide and helps to develop our growing team.
Your work will be fundamental to the success of the business, ensuring that StockX delivers on it value proposition of delivering authentic items to customer.
What you will do
- Inspect and process sneakers adhering to strict standards of condition and authenticity
- Assist with building product authenticity guide
- Proactively work with customer service and other team members to improve process
- Support operations team in unloading trucks, palletizing boxes, opening boxes when needed
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in retail, customer service, operations, or a similar environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be punctual for able to work during working various hours (second shift)
- Must be able to work on Saturdays (if required)