Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
What you will do
- Increase user engagement and retention through multi-channel strategies push notifications within APAC.
- Build a deep understanding of the APAC region user base to identify core insights to drive effective audience segmentation, targeting, & communications planning.
- Assist with designing; conducting A/B testing and socialize learnings to wider teams
- Partner with the analytics team to assess campaign performance and identify key opportunities
- Work collaboratively with other Creative, Marketing, Technology and Product Managers to develop best in class content, user experience, and promotion of product features.
- Maintains CRM cross-channel editorial calendars for title, program campaigns, and key initiatives.
- Continually and proactively search for new opportunities to grow owned channels, assess new partners and technology, and innovate on communication strategies.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a marketing management role
- Proven experience in CRM, email marketing, app marketing, re-activation and retention campaigns
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills with data-driven approach with the ability to solve complex problems
- Proven experience with owning the day-to-day marketing communications for an ecommerce or retail company
- Copywriting experience and excellent grammar
- Proven experience working with integrated marketing teams, such as creative, social, and vertical owners
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines and managing multiple projects simultaneously
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.