StockX is seeking a motivated, dedicated, and focused individual with experience in growing and improving internal IT functions that support the strategic IT vision as well as enable the short and long-term goals of the business as a whole. As a StockX Infrastructure Engineer, you will play a vital role in the implementation and administration of our global Infrastructure services(Systems, Infrastructure, and End-user compute).
What you'll be doing:
- You will design and implement solutions to further establish our IT infrastructure using centrally managed cloud-based tools.
- You will assist with managing the office network and warehousing center networks using the Meraki platform.
- Automating manual processes whenever possible.
- Assist with day-to-day Helpdesk tickets as an escalation point on the team.
- You will document and train our employees when new technology is introduced to the company.
- You will conduct hardware and software reviews of systems to ensure compliance with established policies, standards, and configuration guidelines.
- Play a pivotal role in multiple infrastructure projects to improve and streamline our current business initiatives.
- Participate in after-hours on-call rotations as needed
What we're looking for:
- You have at least five years of experience working with/supporting IT infrastructure (SaaS).
- Ability to script and develop using PowerShell or bash for Automation
- Experience with cloud platforms, including Azure and/or AWS
- Proficiency with enterprise-level administration of network services such as DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with endpoint management technologies (JAMF/Intune)
- You have experience deploying and supporting a SaaS endpoint security solution.
- Understanding of Meraki wired and wireless networks, including firewalls, access points, switching, VLANs, etc.
- You are a self-starter, a quick learner, and a great team player, but can also be successful on your own.
- Working knowledge of Azure Active Directory
- Experience with Agile methodologies & working with JIRA
What Makes You Special/Other Nice to Haves:
- ITIL V3 foundation certified and/or Google Apps Certified Administrator
- Knowledge of endpoint management strategies with experience using different MDM solutions (e.g. Microsoft Intune, Jamf)
- Gsuite collaboration platform experience
- You have experience supporting an IT infrastructure that is strictly cloud-based.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. StockX reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.