StockX is one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the world with a rapidly expanding global user base comprised of passionate enthusiasts. StockX enables the buying and selling of high-demand consumer products, including sneakers, streetwear, watches, and handbags using the same methodology as the world’s stock exchanges. StockX launched in February of 2016 and today is valued at over $1 billion.
We're committed to becoming one of the best technology companies in the world, building an innovative platform that changes e-commerce as we know it.
Join us on the journey!
We’re seeking a person to authenticate sneakers. The Sneaker Authenticator inspects sneakers to ensure they meet the standards and conditions of StockX and are authentic. This person will work closely with our operations and customer service team to ensure we deliver an outstanding customer experience. In addition, this role supports the documentation of our authentication guide and helps to develop our growing team. Your work will be fundamental to the success of the business, ensuring that StockX delivers on it value proposition of delivering authentic items to customer.
As Sneaker Authenticator, you will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper growth company as we continue to expand our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX may be the place for you.
What you can expect as Sneaker Authenticator:
- Inspect and process sneakers adhering to strict standards of condition and authenticity
- Assist with building product authenticity guide
- Proactively work with customer service and other team members to improve process
- Support operations team in unloading trucks, palletising boxes, opening boxes when needed
What we are looking for:
- Significant experience in reviewing and authenticating sneakers
- Product knowledge of sneaker manufacturing and illegitimate shortcuts
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Sense of urgency to perform tasks to timelines
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude are a must
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-pace, entrepreneurial work environment
Must live in Eindhoven area
Must pass background check
Must be punctual and available to work 40 hours a week between 8am – 6pm minimum Monday-Friday