Who we are
Stitch is a cloud data ingestion platform. We integrate with more than 90 applications – including Salesforce, MySQL, Facebook Ads, and many more – to enable analytics, business intelligence, and data science. We power data infrastructure for thousands of businesses.
Stitch offers the agility of a small team along with the resources of a large organization. We're a part of Talend, a rapidly growing leader in cloud, data, and application integration with offices on four continents.
What you'll do
We're looking for a sales engineer to work with our prospects during their evaluation process — someone to help onboard and educate our clients and secure the “technical win.”
Our customers are some of the most exciting businesses on the internet. You'll work with their technology and business teams to scope out and implement onboarding projects and prove the power of our platform, and with our team of account executives. You’ll get exposure to the inner workings of a rapidly growing organization, and you'll have opportunities to contribute to the direction of our team and participate in initiatives that drive our growth.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and advocate for Stitch's and Talend’s products and services
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships throughout the sales cycle with our customers’ technical staffs
- Running in-depth demos to CTOs, engineers, and executives
- Assisting Stitch's product team in gathering requirements for new integrations and features
What you'll need
To succeed in this role, you'll need:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Deep interest in the data landscape
- A track record of learning new skills and putting them to use quickly
- The ability to be effective in an unstructured environment
- Python experience
Other skills that would be helpful::
- SQL and report development experience
- Familiarity with sales and sales processes
- Knowledge of ETL and data engineering
- Experience with startups and online technology
What we offer you
At Stitch, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join a passionate team and work with the latest technologies
- Work in a modern office in the heart of Center City
- Enjoy regular team events and company celebrations
We offer everyone on our team:
- Competitive compensation, which includes salary, stock options, and a bonus program
- Medical (PPO or HSA), dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA) for medical, dependent care, and transit
- Flexibility for time off and remote work. We also offer paid leave for all new parents.
- A fully stocked kitchen and weekly catered lunches
- An education budget to use for anything that makes you more effective or furthers your career
- Matching for your charitable contributions
- All the tools needed to be successful and a cozy office environment to thrive in
Stitch is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Read more about our thoughts on the importance of diversity and inclusion here.