Who we are
Stitch is a cloud data ingestion platform. We integrate with more than 90 applications – including Salesforce, MySQL, Facebook Ads, and many more – to enable analytics, business intelligence, and data science. We power data infrastructure for thousands of businesses.
Stitch offers the agility of a small team along with the resources of a large organization. We're a part of Talend, a rapidly growing leader in cloud, data, and application integration with offices on four continents.
What you'll do
As Stitch’s first Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be a core member of our product team and help translate our product strategy to the messaging we need to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results. You will be the product evangelist and will play an integral role in organizing product launches, gathering insight and intelligence into the ETL market, and building a deep understanding of the Stitch buyer and user.
You’ll be responsible for developing product position and messaging in a way that differentiates our products from the rest of the market. Working with our members of our growth team, you’ll identify ways to communicate the value of our software in a clear and compelling way across a variety of content mediums to drive awareness and adoption of product features to customers and partners alike. And you’ll have a hand in tracking the performance of those efforts to help hone our strategies and understand what works and what doesn’t.
You’ll take the lead in developing launch plans for each new product update and feature release. This includes everything from coordinating blog posts and social media to sales and support training, and everything in between, and will require collaboration with departments across the business.
You’ll become the expert at Stitch on our buyers and our users – who are they, how they make their buying decisions, and what make them happy or unhappy. You’ll master an understanding of our market, keep tabs on our competitors, and help drive all of those inputs into our product strategy.
This is a great opportunity to step into a new role and help define what product marketing means at Stitch.
What you’ll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in product and/or marketing within a software or data company.
- To have led or been heavily involved in multiple software product launches.
- To be detail-oriented and deadline-driven. We’re relying on you to ensure that every feature launch and product update is a success.
- Exceptional communication skills, both face-to-face and written. You should also be persuasive. We’re looking at you to motivate your peers to ensure that every feature launch and product update is a success.
- Basic understanding of SQL and data analytics
Other experience and skills that will help you hit the ground running:
- Experience using web analytics tools such as Mode, Chartio, or Metabase
- Experience with a SaaS business or one in the data integration space
- Advanced analytics
- An orientation toward working collaboratively
What we offer you
At Stitch, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join a passionate team and work with the latest technologies
- Work in a modern office in the heart of Center City
- Enjoy regular team events and company celebrations
We offer everyone on our team:
- Competitive compensation, which includes salary, stock options, and a bonus program
- Medical (PPO or HSA), dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA) for medical, dependent care, and transit
- Flexibility for time off and remote work. We also offer paid leave for all new parents.
- A fully stocked kitchen and weekly catered lunches
- An education budget to use for anything that makes you more effective or furthers your career
- Matching for your charitable contributions
- All the tools needed to be successful and a cozy office environment to thrive in
Stitch is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Read more about our thoughts on the importance of diversity and inclusion here.