Who we are
Stitch is a cloud data ingestion platform. We integrate with more than 90 applications – including Salesforce, MySQL, Facebook Ads, and many more – to enable analytics, business intelligence, and data science. We power data infrastructure for thousands of businesses.
Stitch offers the agility of a small team along with the resources of a large organization. We're a part of Talend, a rapidly growing leader in cloud, data, and application integration with offices on four continents.
What you'll do
As our Technical Support Specialist (8AM - 5PM), you’ll be responsible for directly providing great support to our customers, answering their questions, and investigating and resolving the issues they raise. You’ll also be involved in initiatives that reduce support request volume and help develop communication practices that ensure quality and consistency in technical support. You’ll focus on customers’ satisfaction with Stitch by not only managing support SLAs, but also advocating for customers in product development conversations and coordinating efforts with customer engagement and sales colleagues.
The successful Technical Support Specialist will be highly analytical (SQL and Excel should be exciting to you) and be interested in helping to solve our users’ most difficult challenges. This includes not only specific help requests from our users, but also proactive problem solving to prevent issues from arising in the first place by identifying bugs, user experience issues, and missing or outdated documentation.
What you'll need
To succeed in this role, you'll need to be excited by the idea of learning about data replication, software as a service, data warehouses, and how those elements come together. You should be open to learning enough about how those technologies work to be able to effectively communicate with current and prospective customers.
You should also have:
- 1-2 years of customer-service oriented professional experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. In addition to working directly with current and prospective customers, you’ll need to collaborate with sales, engineering, product, and more.
- Meticulous attention to the detail and excellent time-management skills. A core part of the job is being able to juggle many conversations at once. Organization and prioritization are key.
While it’s not required, it would be nice if you had:
- Experience in SaaS support in general (strong preference)
- Experience in chat-based support at scale
- Technical knowledge of SaaS software, and perhaps the software development process
What we offer you
At Stitch, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join a passionate team and work with the latest technologies
- Work in a modern office in the heart of Center City
- Enjoy regular team events and company celebrations
We offer everyone on our team:
- Competitive compensation, which includes salary, stock options, and a bonus program
- Medical (PPO or HSA), dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA) for medical, dependent care, and transit
- Flexibility for time off and remote work. We also offer paid leave for all new parents.
- A fully stocked kitchen and weekly catered lunches
- An education budget to use for anything that makes you more effective or furthers your career
- Matching for your charitable contributions
- All the tools needed to be successful and a cozy office environment to thrive in
Stitch is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Read more about our thoughts on the importance of diversity and inclusion here.