What You’ll Do
As our Technical Support Specialist, you’ll be responsible for directly providing great support to our customers, answering their questions, and investigating and resolving the issues they raise. You’ll also be involved in initiatives that reduce support request volume and help develop communication practices that ensure quality and consistency in technical support. You’ll focus on customers’ satisfaction with Stitch by not only managing support SLAs, but also advocating for customers in product development conversations and coordinating efforts with customer engagement and sales colleagues.
The successful Technical Support Specialist will be highly analytical (SQL and Excel should be exciting to you) and be interested in helping to solve our users’ most difficult challenges. This includes not only specific help requests from our users, but also proactive problem solving to prevent issues from arising in the first place by identifying bugs, user experience issues, and missing or outdated documentation.
What You’ll Need
To succeed in this role, you'll need to be excited by the idea of learning about data replication, software as a service, data warehouses, and how those elements come together. You should be open to learning enough about how those technologies work to be able to effectively communicate with current and prospective customers.
You should also have:
- 1-2 years of customer-service oriented professional experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. In addition to working directly with current and prospective customers, you’ll need to collaborate with sales, engineering, product, and more.
- Meticulous attention to the detail and excellent time-management skills. A core part of the job is being able to juggle many conversations at once. Organization and prioritization are key.
While it’s not required, it would be nice if you had:
- Experience in SaaS support in general (strong preference)
- Experience in chat-based support at scale
- Technical knowledge of SaaS software, and perhaps the software development process
Working at Stitch
We’re clearly biased, but you’ll have the opportunity to work with a world-class group of people. We offer everyone on our team:
- Competitive compensation, which includes salary, stock options, and a 401(k) match.
- Excellent health coverage. We offer fully paid health benefits for our team members and contribute toward the cost of dependents on our plan.
- Flexibility for time off and remote work. We also offer paid leave for all new parents.
- An education budget to use for anything that makes you more effective or furthers your career.
- Matching for your charitable contributions.
- All the tools needed to be successful and a cozy office environment to thrive in.
Stitch is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Read more about our thoughts on the importance of diversity and inclusion here.