Who We Are
Stitch is an ETL service built for developers. Stitch connects to today’s most popular business tools – Salesforce, Facebook Ads, and many more – and replicates the raw data to a data warehouse. With Stitch, decision-makers are free to interact with their company’s data using the tools of their choice, whether that’s BI platforms like Mode and Looker, data science languages like R and Python, or a simple SQL client.
What You’ll Do
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for figuring out how to position and communicate the benefits of Stitch. You’ll be charged with informing prospects, customers, influencers and partners of new features and exciting applications of Stitch. You’ll need to be skilled in understanding, articulating and broadcasting how a new release or specific piece of functionality improves the lives of our users. Development of a deep understanding of our target audience, product and market is critical to this role
- Product positioning and content. Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market. Work with content marketing and growth to communicate the value of our software in a clear and compelling way across a variety of content mediums to drive awareness and adoption of product features to customers and partners alike. This includes things like case studies, training sessions and other relevant methods that can arm our sales team with assets to help close deals.
- Define and execute launch strategies. Develop the launch plan for each new product update and feature release. This includes everything from coordinating blog posts and social media to sales and support training, and everything in between. You’re responsible for knowing what we’re releasing; who it will benefit; how impactful it will be; and how to best get the word out.
- Customer & market research. Perform continuous research on our customers and prospective customers by setting up and conducting customer interviews, distributing surveys, conducting NPS and churn analysis, and any other necessary means to get a better understanding of Stitch users. You'll also be monitoring and reporting on the marketplace, and keeping the team up-to-date on new features and initiatives launched by our competitors.
- Contribute to our product strategy. You’ll be close to the day-to-day needs and challenges of our customers and targeted audience. You’ll be responsible for advocating on their behalf as we pursue our product strategy.
You pay close attention to the details, and are deadline-driven. You rock at organizing and motivating your peers across the company to ensure every feature launch or product update is a success. You have exceptional communication skills, both written and face-to-face. You love getting into the details, but you’re a big picture thinker. You’re familiar with marketing automation and email marketing. And most importantly, you have a sincere passion for helping our customers accelerate the growth of their businesses.
Working at Stitch
We’re clearly biased, but you’ll have the opportunity to work with a world-class group of people. We offer everyone on our team:
- Competitive compensation, which includes salary, stock options, and a 401(k) match.
- Excellent health coverage. We offer fully paid health benefits for our team members and contribute toward the cost of dependents on our plan.
- Flexibility for time off and remote work. We also offer paid leave for all new parents.
- An education budget to use for anything that makes you more effective or furthers your career.
- Matching for your charitable contributions.
- All the tools needed to be successful and a cozy office environment to thrive in.
Stitch is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Read more about our thoughts on the importance of diversity and inclusion here.