Who We Are
Stitch is an ETL service built for developers. Stitch connects to today’s most popular business tools – Salesforce, Facebook Ads, and many more – and replicates the raw data to a data warehouse. With Stitch, decision-makers are free to interact with their company’s data using the tools of their choice, whether that’s BI platforms like Mode and Looker, data science languages like R and Python, or a simple SQL client.
What You’ll Do
As a Product Manager at Stitch, you will work alongside product managers and engineers, in addition to our product design and documentation leads to drive our core data pipeline product forward. You will help identify the most impactful customer problems and determine the best ways to tackle them with our product. You’ll also work with our partners to help craft our product in ways that help our mutual customers get the most out of Stitch.
In this role, you can also expect to:
- Get deep into the weeds with our product. You will need to understand it inside and out, how our customers use it, and how we do (or don’t) solve their challenges.
- Capture feedback from customers. You will design and run experiments to help decide between different product paths.
- Track and analyze key metrics for our product and business and use them to identify ways to help us improve.
- Synthesize feedback from customers, the market, and our team.
- Be responsible for an area an area of the product and help shape the roadmap for our team to follow
- Partner with our engineering team to plan, build and deploy product features
- Define and measure the impact of what we build
- Help communicate across the company what we are doing and why.
- Work alongside our sales, growth and support teams to coordinate product launches and support our customer base.
What You’ll Need
To be eligible for this opening, you will need:
- At least 2 years of product management experience.
- Experience shipping great software, from ideation through validation and delivery.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. We’re looking for someone who is opinionated and is comfortable holding their own in technical conversations.
- Enough technical chops to be able to scope a project independently.
- A firm grasp of how to gather and interpret data to help influence how you approach product decision.
Working at Stitch
We’re clearly biased, but you’ll have the opportunity to work with a world-class group of people. We offer everyone on our team:
- Competitive compensation, which includes salary, stock options, and a 401(k) match.
- Excellent health coverage. We offer fully paid health benefits for our team members and contribute toward the cost of dependents on our plan.
- Flexibility for time off and remote work. We also offer paid leave for all new parents.
- An education budget to use for anything that makes you more effective or furthers your career.
- Matching for your charitable contributions.
- All the tools needed to be successful and a cozy office environment to thrive in.
Stitch is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Read more about our thoughts on the importance of diversity and inclusion here.