Stir is looking for an entrepreneurially-minded, ambitious self-starter with a creative edge who can work alongside our CEO and co-founder as their key thought partner across all business areas.
As Chief of Staff, you will be a crucial contributor in company-defining strategic decisions. You'll build out a world-class team, operationalize how our teams work internally, and create a work environment where your fellow team members are experiencing the highest acceleration of personal and professional growth of their careers. You'll encounter a range of problems as you help lead Stir through rapid change. This role is for an exceptional communicator and master people person. It is not for everyone. When our CEO is not in the room, you are speaking on their behalf.
Stir's mission is to create a future where any person in the world can make a living off of their creativity. The role of the Chief of Staff is to help lead our efforts of creating a more creative world.
- Collaborate and partner with the CEO on key-company decisions, new projects, and execute independent workstreams
- Develop agendas and materials for executive and company meetings, assist your fellow team members in their own verticalized initiatives
- Identify inefficient internal methods of collaboration and process and be able to lead effective change of new ways to work that our teams can quickly adopt
- Lead new and already existing business lines in a detail-oriented and impact-driven manner
- Invest in relationships inside and outside the company that help bring new opportunities for the business
- Support tasks of any size for team members of any experience. You practice the principles of servant leadership
- Align the units of our business to the broader goals and vision for the company
- Communicate as a confident and composed executive who can delegate and decide on behalf of the founders
- You're a master of communication regardless of the medium or audience
- You're obsessive about your personal and professional growth
- You crave consistent, transparent feedback early and often
- You think in systems and can design new ones effortlessly
- You have zero fear of failure
- Your mind can switch between being analytical to creative within moments
- You don't quit until the problem is solved.
- You have a proven track record of being a long-term thinker
- You're not a jerk
Education And Qualifications
- At least five years of professional experience in either:
- Corporate strategy
- Operating at a venture-backed tech startup
- MBA from a leading institution
- Creative experience, whether personally or professionally, is a plus