Operations @ Stir
We're on a mission to grow the size of the creator economy. Our customers trust us to help them run their businesses, and we work tirelessly to build great products that do just that.
As the second member of the Operations Team, you will report directly to our Operations Lead and work closely with the rest of the Stir leadership team to run projects from ideation to completion. Operations at Stir looks different every day of the week. We are both the face of the company with our creators and the operators that turn product designs into reality.
You will be responsible for owning operations of Stir’s creator onboarding and creator support operations. We are looking for a creator-facing operator who can build relationships with creators and implement systems and tooling to improve experience and engagement.
What will you do?
- Own the day-to-day operations of Stir’s onboarding function and help design and operate our creator support function
- Build out our creator support tooling and processes to optimize our customer touch-points and elevate the Stir experience. Execute on daily support related tasks.
- Identify insights around processes, scalability and creator satisfaction; conduct data analysis and user research to inform our product direction
- Provide operational and cross-functional support on strategic initiatives and projects that support Stir’s growth goals
We're looking for someone who:
- Has experience engaging with clients at various levels, from individual creators to business leaders
- Passion for process improvement - you’re constantly wanting to improve processes and find efficiencies
- Creator-first mindset and a commitment to continuously improving the creator experience
- Experience with selecting and implementing communication and support tools that will drive efficiencies, internal transparency & collaboration
- Excellent organizational skills - you can wrangle chaos into clear and efficient workflows, processes, and documentation
- Understands the importance of both speed and quality, and the trade-offs of choosing one over the other.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Wants to build and lead a team as they grow with Stir and is equally passionate about operations as they are about culture development at a startup!
Right now, we're a small team. All of us come from different parts of the world and have different backgrounds. As such, we're looking for someone who fits into our diverse team and values diversity themselves. Our customers are an incredibly diverse group - from famous YouTuber's with millions of followers, to a group of friends that host a podcast, to parents that run a recipe blog. We won’t be able to fulfill our vision if our team looks and thinks the same and we hope that you believe that too.