The internet has lifted the curtain on millions of creators around the world and Stir is on a mission to power hundreds of thousands of creators start, run and scale their businesses. In today's world, a creator has to focus on both the creative aspects of running a business (content creation and fan engagement) as well as the operational aspects (paying collaborators, managing finances). Stir's products and tools allow creators to focus on the creative side while we handle the rest; which in turn creates more engaging and diverse content globally.
We're just getting started and there's still a lot to do. Join us and help us turn the creator economy into the norm.
As a member of the Partnerships team, you will support Stir's growth by developing and managing relationships with both creators and external platforms, finding new areas of opportunity for the company, and managing Stir's presence at events like Vidcon.
What will you do?
You will start and scale new programs for the Partnerships team at Stir. You will collaborate with various internal stakeholders including the engineering, operations, and product teams to make your vision come to life. Specifically you will:
- Manage relationships with creators and their representatives
- Build out programs that drive adoption of Stir in the creator community
- Develop and execute Stir's creator event strategy
- Find new strategic platform partnership opportunities
- Solicit, organize, and contextualize product feedback from creators
We're looking for someone who:
- Cares about creators and wants to build something meaningful. The tools we create will empower the next generation of entrepreneurs, and we take that responsibility seriously.
- Enjoys all aspects of building a product from scratch. You love talking to customers just as much as making technical decisions.
- Is extremely detail oriented. Understands the importance of both speed and quality, and the trade-offs of choosing one over the other.
- Has a proven track record of developing a strategy and putting it into action
- You can spot trends that are developing and adopt them to an existing strategy
- Strong affinity for quality visuals and written communication
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
Right now, we're a small team. All of us come from different parts of the world and have different backgrounds. As such, we're looking for someone who fits into our diverse team and values diversity themselves. Our customers are an incredibly diverse group - from famous YouTuber's with millions of followers, to a group of friends that host a podcast, to parents that run a recipe blog. We won’t be able to fulfill our vision if our team looks and thinks the same and we hope that you believe that too.