Working at StepStone gives you access to every aspect of the world of private markets, as part of a team that supports and empowers you to look farther, go deeper, do more. As we say to our clients, we can go anywhere together.

Scott Hart
Partner and Chief Executive Officer

This is a place powered by the independently curious who also value teamwork and collaboration. This collective entrepreneurial spirit inspires us to open new paths and find fresh answers for our clients.

Untitled design (4)

“We are honored to be named among Best Places to Work in Money Management by Pensions & Investments. This industry recognition is a reflection of the culture we have have built, which embodies an entrepreneurial spirit that values teamwork and collaboration. We’re grateful for our talented team whose dedication and efforts helped us to achieve this award.” 

Omolara Oyedeji

“My work is valued and my opinions are heard. I’m inspired by all the great examples of senior-level women to look up to within our firm.”

Omolara Oyedeji
Senior Analyst, Real Estate
London
Image of Brian Delpit

“StepStone’s open, flat culture has enabled me to grow my talents and responsibilities. Since the beginning of my career, I have been expected to contribute to investment committee meetings, and trusted to meet, engage with and present to clients.”

Brian Delpit
Vice President, Private Equity
La Jolla
StepStone_Bhavika_Vyas

“I love the process of collaborating with others to find innovative solutions, particularly as we work to build a new product area for the firm.”

Bhavika Vyas
Managing Director, Responsible Investment
New York
Tyler Johnson

“We presented an idea and it became the engine behind StepStone’s entire information advantage. You can genuinely define and develop your own role here.”

Tyler Johnson
Partner & Co-head of Data & Software Engineering
La Jolla

Cultivate your career

The resources to help you improve, grow and advance.

Developing talent for the top

People who join StepStone have a passionate interest in learning and growing. That’s why we provide the best resources, training and mentorship to deepen their expertise, enhance their leadership skills and maximize their potential.

Rewarding benefits

Taking care of our people at each stage of their personal and professional lives is critical to our collective success. Our benefits include generous medical plans, wellness programs, parental leave coaching, performance-based compensation packages, long-term incentive plans, student loan repayment, paid volunteer time-off, and more.

Responsible @ StepStone

We’re hard at work building a better StepStone, through a diverse, inclusive and sustainable culture.

Our workplace: the world

The private markets are global, so we built our firm that way from the start. Now we have a strong worldwide presence everywhere it matters most.

Stepping out in Zurich.

Our Baltimore team hits the ground running on Earth Day.

Adventuring in the Italian Alps.

The Real Estate team enjoys an evening out in Singapore.

The Beijing team breaks new ground during a community service project.

Earth Day with the Sydney team.

StepStone in London.

Opportunities at StepStone

We’re always looking for people who’ll make a difference – and make us even better.

Interning at StepStone

Immerse yourself in the world of the private markets, and StepStone’s uniquely entrepreneurial culture: learn, work, connect and grow with other curious, industrious people. We offer undergraduates and graduate students opportunities ranging from summer analyst programs to year-round internships. If you have any additional questions about our internship positions, please reach out to our Campus Recruiting Team.