Location: DACH, home based
Job title: Project Manager DACH
Job Type: Permanent, full time
Reporting to: Project Director, DACH
Direct Reports: None
Job purpose: This is an exciting role for a Project Manager to work in a high performing team with multiple clients in multiple therapy areas. With no week/month the same, the Project Manager reports to the Project Director, and supports managing projects end to end. The projects will be for local and global pharmaceutical organisations, spread across all the DACH countries and possibly beyond (Rest of Europe) aligned to business need.
Main responsibilities under guidance/direction of the Project Leader:
- End-to-end project management - Responsibility for the planning, project set up and successful execution of a project
- Tailor a project to the exact needs of the client
- Creation of internal and external project documents & briefing of the project team (project coordinators, trainers, analysts, and an experienced team of field workers)
- For global projects, aligning with colleagues from STEM's central team on planning, project set up and execution
- Conduction of client head office & sales manager interviews and field visits with selected client personnel as needed
- Frequent client status updates and interaction with the client
- Active member of the weekly team meetings
- Attend/Lead Fieldworker debrief calls to gather critical project insights
- Support the Project Lead in analysing and interpreting observational data
- Attend result presentation as required
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant area (for example, Business Studies / Life Sciences)
- Affinity to the pharmaceutical industry / medicine / life sciences
- Experience within Pharma Marketing and/or Sales will be desirable but not essential
- Evidence of having managed significant projects end-to-end
- Confident and able to take over responsibility for the area of work defined
- Good team member, who can work with multiple colleagues from different countries and teams, and who has the experience and confidence to operate autonomously when required
- The ability to build relationships & network at high levels, and be credible when interacting with senior individuals is essential
- Demonstrate an understanding or empathy for the needs of clients
- Effective communication and good levels of communication skills in English
- Gravitas and interpersonal awareness to interact, challenge, advise and deliver solutions
- Pro-active, results-focused, analytical, astute, flexible, and adaptable
STEM Healthcare is a dynamic, fast paced global pharmaceutical and life sciences strategic benchmarking firm headquartered in the UK and present across six continents. STEM have developed an audit process and built a benchmarking database with more than 500,000 face-to-face observations completed across 52 countries. The benchmark provided is unique in the pharmaceutical industry consisting of over 100 KPIs, while focusing on 2-3 key priorities during formulation of action planning to help clients further accelerate performance.
STEM accelerates performance, improves strategic alignment, and facilitates excellence in marketing, medical, market access and account plans strategy execution. Due to the unique, specialised and highly targeted offering, STEM is experiencing a rapid growth phase, and recruiting heavily across the world. New employees will be joining at a time where rapid career development and growth opportunities are expected, as the organisation works towards their mid and long-term goals.
Vision: To always be viewed as an essential partner in enabling our clients to reach more patients with their medicines
Mission: To accelerate high performance
Core Values: Brave, Honest, Performance Driven, Practical, Customer Focused, Caring
Find us here:
STEM Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. STEM Healthcare will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. STEM Healthcare only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.