About Stellar Health:
Historically, US Healthcare has relied on a fee-for-service reimbursement system where providers are paid based on the quantity of patient visits and procedures, rather than the quality of health outcomes.
At Stellar Health, we help primary care providers put patient health first. Our platform - a mix of technology, people, and analytics - supports providers at the point of care, delivering real-time patient information, activating practice staff, and empowering providers and care teams with incentives that reward the work they are already doing to keep patients healthy. Using the Stellar App, our web-based, point-of-care tool; practices receive a simple checklist of recommended actions that support the best quality care. Providers and care teams are then paid monthly for each action they complete, and Payors save money in reduced healthcare costs along the way.
Stellar is a US-based Health-tech backed by Top VCs (General Atlantic, Point72, & Primary Venture Partners) with an established product & proven operating model. We’ve shown that we make a real difference for physician practices and their patients. Our product began 2022 supporting over 500k patient lives; we’re currently at 750k and are fast tracking towards our milestone goal of 1M by EOY. We’re actively hiring and scaling our business to support Stellar’s continued growth and impact on our healthcare system. It's an exciting time to join the team!
About the position:
Stellar is looking for a Network Development Representative who will help grow our national network of primary care providers. This role will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with medical groups in our NY and NJ markets.
What you will do:
- Identify medical groups within the target market that could be eligible to participate in the Stellar program and develop a strategy for outreach
- Conduct outreach to build relationships with these providers, including but not limited to, independent primary care practices, large medical groups, hospital systems, or other provider groups that include primary care providers
- Support the onboarding and ongoing relationship management of providers that participate in the Stellar program
- Develop reporting capabilities to support ongoing management of Stellar’s network of providers
As a Network Development Representative you should have:
- Previous experience working with healthcare providers within a local market, such as in a provider network role at a health plan, health system, pharmaceutical company, or other company that frequently works with healthcare providers
- Genuine interest in healthtech, Stellar’s mission, and working with healthcare providers
- Customer-service orientation and a genuine desire to drive successful outcomes with our clients
- The ability balance multiple priorities, communicate roadblocks, and work effectively within a small and nimble team
- The initial contract term will be 12 months with the opportunity to extend based on performance and business needs.
- Position requires travel by vehicle within Greater NY (including upstate & NYC) and New Jersey
- Contractors are not eligible for Stellar Health's benefits
Pay, Perks & Such:
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, a 401k program, fully paid family leave and flexible vacation.
Note on COVID response:
In order to protect our wellbeing and safety, and to reduce the likelihood of impacts to our workforce, we currently require all employees, regardless of location, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
If you would like to learn more about our COVID vaccine policy, as well as our response measures and hybrid work policies, please mention this when you speak with a Stellar Recruiter.
Diversity is the key to our success. Stellar Health is an equal opportunity employer and we are open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We believe that diverse teams -and the different identities, cultures, and life experiences our team members bring to the table- enable us to create amazing products, find creative solutions to interesting problems, and build an inclusive working environment.