STEEZY’s mission is to make dance the next big sporting and fitness category, starting with online dance classes. We are a dance technology company that provides curated classes & programs for dance fans who are looking for an easy-to-enjoy dance experience. We use data and insights to enable a delightful learning experience, which is important so our audience can feel the joy of dance faster.
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join the Marketing department to execute, optimize, and launch our Growth efforts through organic initiatives. You’ll marry the qualitative with the quantitative to identify insights to drive new ideas, initiatives, and tests to grow STEEZY’s user base in a cross-functional, tactical, and strategic way. This role will report into our Director of Growth and User Acquisition.
Things you will accomplish here:
- Lead organic growth efforts such as SEO, CRO, ASO, and content optimization tests.
- Test and scale STEEZY’s world-class blog, Youtube, and class content to be surfaced in more effective and efficient ways.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including but not limited to the Product, Engineering, Content, Creative, and Analytics teams.
- Work closely with external stakeholders including but not limited to channel partners, external vendors, and marketing tech platforms.
What success in this role looks like to us:
- Manage multiple strategic initiatives for organic growth
- Able to experiment with various platforms, scaling them as far as they can go
- Understands the importance of cross-functional relationships and collaborates well with individuals from diverse backgrounds, skill sets, and opinions.
- Willing to take an ownership mentality with your work.
- Gets your hands dirty to unlock quick wins while being able to think strategically for long-term growth.
- A succinct communicator who is able to express themselves clearly
- Highly organized, able to keep track of creative variations, tests, budgets, etc.
- Sees potential for STEEZY to 10x
- Thinks multidimensionally, not linearly
- Engages and operates on the Pareto Principle
- Can disagree and commit
- Organic Growth experience on both web, mobile, and Youtube
- Experience working with optimization tools such as but not limited to Unbounce, Webflow, Google Optimize, Hotjar, and Google Search Console.
- Experience working on global, cross-platform, subscription-based products
- Love of dance
What joining STEEZY looks like:
You will join a team of curious and passionate folks interested in making online dance learning fun and easy. We value transparency, collaboration, and results (with some dance breaks along the way!), and expect the team to align with and uphold our STEEZY values - there are 7 of them, which you will come to learn throughout the recruiting process!
STEEZY is invested in being an equal opportunity workplace that is dedicated to hiring diverse talent. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply to our open roles.
- ✌STEEZY Squad
Based on the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), as an applicant of an open role at STEEZY, below are the pieces of personal information STEEZY will collect from you:
- Contact Information (email address, phone number)
- Employment History
- Education History
We use the above personal information as part of the process to find qualified candidates to fill our open roles. STEEZY does not “sell” a candidate’s personal information as defined under the CCPA. STEEZY discloses candidate personal information to affiliates of STEEZY, partners/third parties who provide services to help us fill our roles, and government agencies as required by law.