STEEZY’s mission is to make dance the next big sporting category, starting with online dance classes. Our strength is using technology, data, and thoughtful course design to reimagine the way people learn to dance.
We’re looking for an experienced creative Social Media Producer to pitch, brainstorm, write, and produce digital content for STEEZY’s Instagram, TikTok, and other social media channels.
The perfect fit for this role is someone who is both a masterful storyteller and self-starting technical producer who raises the bar with each piece of content creation. They are also an expert on developing social content and skilled at effectively teaching and talking about all things dance both internally and publicly on our social channels.
- Own, project manage, and direct creation pipeline for multiple projects end to end, including writing, shooting, editing, and publishing to spec and on time
- Appearing and/or dancing in TikTok and Instagram content, talking about dance across STEEZY social media channels
- Act as an influencer-facing partner manager that can book, negotiate with, interview, and co-produce content with dancers
- Work with Social Media Manager to get briefed on social media strategies, campaigns, and content calendars
- Work with Marketing Team to understand performance and growth and use findings to optimize creative for posts
- Work with Director of Content to pitch, develop, and produce digital assets in a variety of formats for existing and emerging social media channels
- Be immersed in STEEZY’s content library from classes and programs to YouTube channel and blog, and collaborate with internal stakeholders to inform creative decisions
- Ensure consistency of messaging and brand values across multiple platforms while tailoring every deliverable for each platform and audience
- Meet social KPIs including impressions, watch time, views, engagements
- Utilize insights on trending topics, dancers, features and news to identify real-time Marketing opportunities
- Continually evolve STEEZY’s social content to be best in class: educational, compelling, engaging, and authentic
What You’re Good At:
- 3+ years creating content for a brand
- 4+ years booking, interfacing with, and directing talent
- Expertise in storytelling: writing (a must), visual design, video production
- Working knowledge of pre-production, production, and post-production
- Deep understanding of the dance space and dance education
- Knowledge of culturally sensitive language and nuances, specifically in relation to dance and the STEEZY brand
- Deep understanding of how users engage with social creative across formats and platforms
- Avid user of social media platforms, including new and existing features
- Strong communicator that brings out the best in the team to execute on the vision
- Skilled at prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Prefers being agile and challenged in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Adobe Suite of content creation tools, including Photoshop and Premier
What It’ll Be Like:
It’s our mission to make dance accessible to everyone, and we're building an amazing place to work for that mission.
We think of ourselves as craftsmen and women who obsess about improving our own skills and quality of work.
It’s important to us that you’re enjoying your work and achieving your personal goals. We'll invest in you as much as you invest in yourself.
We promise we'll always judge you on your results and nothing else.
As a startup, we move fast, stay nimble, focus intently, and put in the grind.
We work hard, but it’s a fun journey, and our students make it all worth it.
STEEZY is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is dedicated to hiring diverse talent.
- ✌STEEZY Squad
Based on the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), as an applicant of an open role at STEEZY, below are the pieces of personal information STEEZY will collect from you:
- Contact Information (email address, phone number)
- Employment History
- Education History
We use the above personal information as part of the process to find qualified candidates to fill our open roles. STEEZY does not “sell” a candidate’s personal information as defined under the CCPA. STEEZY discloses candidate personal information to affiliates of STEEZY, partners/third parties who provide services to help us fill our roles, and government agencies as required by law.