STEEZY’s mission is to make dance the next big sporting and fitness category, starting with online dance classes. Our strength is using technology, data, and thoughtful course design to reimagine the way people learn to dance.
We’re looking for an experienced Influencer Marketing Manager to be the channel and strategy owner for how we work with influencers.
Our team needs a delightful people person who can represent the needs of our talent and influencer partners internally, to result in authentic and beautiful content that supports STEEZY and our partners.
We’ll need you to be the owner of relationships, a strategic thinker for leveraging different partner channels, and open to running experiments across the influencer practice.
- Take ownership of our influencer marketing channel, developing comprehensive strategies that address micro- and macro-influencers on social media, our dance instructors, brand partners, celebrities, and more.
- Execute on influencer strategies, running campaigns in-house at times and leveraging third-party vendors at other times, where applicable.
- Develop influencer plans to support our larger multi-channel launches using a high degree of creativity and relevance, and based on a clear point of view supported by data.
- Take a discerning and visionary approach to influencer fit evaluation, campaign briefing/direction, and content review/approval.
- Actively nurture relationships and manage contractual obligations with influencers, influential class instructors, and vendors.
- Consistently research and experiment with the latest in influencer marketing tools.
- Pitch creative concepts based on knowledge of social trends and pop culture, and identify real-time content opportunities.
- Advocate for the influencer channel by regularly reporting results and interpreting data to make adjustments to documented strategy and plans.
- Work closely with Social Media Manager to align on content calendar plans, and make requests for influencer content engagement.
- Work closely with Customer Experience team to align on content calendar plans and anticipated customer response.
- Work closely with our Growth team to execute performance & growth-centric influencer tactics.
What You’re Good At:
- 5+ years of experience in influencer marketing, talent management, and/or social media strategy and execution
- 3+ years of experience developing channel strategies that offer team guidance and result in strong performance
- Excellent relationship skills to nurture positive connections with our key instructors & partners
- Strong organizational, follow through, and management skills
- Familiarity with influencer management platforms as well as reporting and analytics tools
- Avid user of social media platforms, including new and existing features
- Growth mindset with a bias for action and obsession with performance optimization
- Team spirit and excitement towards cross-functional collaboration
- Prefers being agile and challenged in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate storytelling and excellent writing, punctuation, and style skills
What It’ll Be Like:
It’s our mission to make dance accessible to everyone, and we're building an amazing place to work for that mission.
We think of ourselves as craftsmen and women who obsess about improving our own skills and quality of work.
It’s important to us that you’re enjoying your work and achieving your personal goals. We'll invest in you as much as you invest in yourself.
We promise we'll always judge you on your results and nothing else.
As a startup, we move fast, stay nimble, focus intently, and put in the grind.
We work hard, but it’s a fun journey, and our students make it all worth it.
STEEZY is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is dedicated to hiring diverse talent.
- ✌STEEZY Squad
Based on the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), as an applicant of an open role at STEEZY, below are the pieces of personal information STEEZY will collect from you:
- Contact Information (email address, phone number)
- Employment History
- Education History
We use the above personal information as part of the process to find qualified candidates to fill our open roles. STEEZY does not “sell” a candidate’s personal information as defined under the CCPA. STEEZY discloses candidate personal information to affiliates of STEEZY, partners/third parties who provide services to help us fill our roles, and government agencies as required by law.