STEEZY’s mission is to make dance the next big sporting category, starting with online dance classes. We are a dance technology company that provides curated classes & programs for dance fans who are looking for an easy-to-enjoy dance experience. We make online dance learning fun and easy!
Our current focus is to make dance affordable and accessible to everyone, with users in over 100 countries around the world.
We’re looking for a growth expert to execute, optimize, launch our Growth efforts through paid and organic means. This role will report into our Director of Growth on the Marketing team!
You would be a fantastic fit given that...
You are a highly motivated learner with a demonstrated track record of quickly understanding new platforms and being able to drive growth in those platforms.
You are able to marry the qualitative with the quantitative to identify insights to drive new ideas, initiatives, and tests to grow STEEZY’s user base in a cross-functional, tactical, and strategic way.
You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty to unlock quick wins while being able to think strategically for long-term growth.
You are scrappy, and are willing to take an ownership mentality with your work.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead paid marketing efforts in channels such as Facebook, Google, TikTok, and affiliate, and influencers.
- Lead organic growth efforts such as CRO, ASO, and funnel optimization tests.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including but not limited to the Product, Customer Experience, Content, Creative, and Analytics teams.
- Work closely with external stakeholders including but not limited to existing channel partners, prospective vendors, and marketing tech platforms.
You’re Good At:
- Experimenting with various platforms, scaling it as far as it can go
- Collaborating with individuals and teams from diverse backgrounds, skill sets, and opinion
- Simultaneously managing multiple initiatives required for platform optimization and expansion
- Making tradeoffs
- Working on paid and organic growth initiatives
- Understanding the importance of cross-functional relationships by being a thoughtful business partner and client to other team members
- Understanding digital marketing metrics, analytics & relevant web tools
- Working at a global, cross-platform, and subscription-based business
- Thriving in a fast paced environment
- Thinking 10x
Extra Bonus Points:
- Performance Marketing experience on both web and mobile app
- Product Growth and Performance Marketing experience
- Love of dance
Who You Are:
- A creative thinker who finds new approaches to existing situations
- A succinct communicator who is able to express themselves clearly
- Highly organized, able to keep track of creative variations, tests, budgets, etc.
- Extremely curious
- Someone with a high attention to detail
- A team player who’s easy and fun to work with
- Someone who sees potential for STEEZY to 10x and has the chops to get us there
- Thinks multidimensionally, not linearly
- Engages and operates on the Pareto Principle
- Can disagree and commit
What It’ll Be Like:
It’s our mission to make dance accessible to everyone, and we're building an amazing place to work for that mission.
Things here are moving fast and it’s going to be hard work, but we promise you’ll learn a lot.
We’re a fast growing company with great professional growth opportunities.
We’ll invest in you as much as you invest in yourself. We’ll ask you to do things that you probably have no idea how to do and we’ll help you figure it out.
As a startup, we move fast, stay nimble, focus intently, and put in the grind.
We work hard, but it’s a fun journey, and our students make it all worth it.
- ✌STEEZY Squad
- Contact Information (email address, phone number)
- Employment History
- Education History