Please note: This is 3-month temp-to-perm position.
STEEZY’s mission is to make dance the next big sporting and fitness category, starting with online dance classes.
We shoot, edit, and ship a lot of content–quickly–to high standards. We’re looking for a Production Assistant to work collaboratively with the Producer and Content Team to help with day to day production duties.
What You Can Expect:
- Assist the Producer and Content Team for STEEZY Studio and YouTube video shoots
- Manage administrative paperwork (SOWs, W-9s, NDAs)
- Create and send call sheets to talent and cast for all production
- Prepare production schedule for the internal team
- Prep all material needed for shoots with other stakeholders, e.g. admin for checks
- Make sure that the production is running according to the schedule
- Pick up lunch and drinks for talent on shoot days
- Booking flights and managing travel itineraries for talent
- Meticulously track and reconcile expenses after every shoot/project
- Manage content ops of all assets after shoot - manual entry into database
- Quality check every release on the platform
- Coordinate and send release assets to cast
- Schedule and caption YouTube videos
What You’re Good At:
- Being a team player that finds value in helping others do their job well
- Taking direction and feedback from your manager
- Being professional yet personable, especially when working with outside vendors
- Organization, and you possess high attention to detail
- Working on multiple projects with various timelines and needs at the same time
- Problem-solving, especially during unexpected situations
- Being proactive and taking on new challenges as needed
- Working in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Communicating clearly with your teammates when you need assistance
What It’ll Be Like:
It’s our mission to make dance accessible to everyone, and we're building an amazing place to work for that mission.
We think of ourselves as crafts people who obsess about improving our own skills and quality of work.
It’s important to us that you’re enjoying your work and achieving your personal goals. We'll invest in you as much as you invest in yourself.
We promise we'll always judge you on your results and nothing else.
As a startup, we move fast, stay nimble, focus intently, and put in the grind.
We work hard, but it’s a fun journey, and our students make it all worth it.
- ✌STEEZY Squad
Based on the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), as an applicant of an open role at STEEZY, below are the pieces of personal information STEEZY will collect from you:
- Contact Information (email address, phone number)
- Employment History
- Education History
We use the above personal information as part of the process to find qualified candidates to fill our open roles. STEEZY does not “sell” a candidate’s personal information as defined under the CCPA. STEEZY discloses candidate personal information to affiliates of STEEZY, partners/third parties who provide services to help us fill our roles, and government agencies as required by law.