STEEZY’s mission is to make dance the next big sporting and fitness category, starting with online dance classes.
*Please note that this role will be Full-Time, Saturday - Wednesday*
We’re looking for a Customer Experience Associate to work collaboratively with the team and engage with our member base through email and social support communication, and be the member’s advocate to the company by providing regular feedback on the biggest obstacles/opportunities for the company. This person will be responsible for participating, managing and overseeing projects that contribute to the overall growth of the Customer Experience Team, as well as STEEZY’s online community!
Our Customer Experience Team’s mission is to provide a seamless support experience for all STEEZY Studio members in every step of their dance journey! We love what we do and ensure that our work contributes to STEEZY’s overall mission.
What You Can Expect:
- Complete mastery and knowledge of STEEZY Studio's registration flow, subscription and account management, products/features, and refund process to balance business and member needs
- Respond to members in an efficient, friendly, and professional manner over email and social channels, ensuring the highest possible level of customer satisfaction and advocacy
- Contribute work to projects overseen by the Customer Experience Manager, such as reports and/or recommendations that include top contact drivers and bug status updates
- Represent the voice of the customer to various Product, Engineering, Content, and Marketing teams
What You’re Good At:
- At least 1 to 2 years working in a professional office/tech environment
- At least 1 to 2 years working in a customer support/experience role
- Demonstrated experience working with Zendesk or similar tools (i.e. Salesforce)
- Demonstrated communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated understanding of consumer apps and technology
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, the ability to identify the root cause of various issues
The following would be excellent, but not required to have:
- Dance experience
- Demonstrated experience with subscription-model support
- Familiarity with STEEZY Studio
- Familiarity with hip-hop and dance culture
What It’ll Be Like:
It’s our mission to make dance accessible to everyone, and we're building an amazing place to work for that mission.
We think of ourselves as craftsmen and women who obsess about improving our own skills and quality of work.
It’s important to us that you’re enjoying your work and achieving your personal goals. We'll invest in you as much as you invest in yourself.
We promise we'll always judge you on your results and nothing else.
As a startup, we move fast, stay nimble, focus intently, and put in the grind.
We work hard, but it’s a fun journey, and our students make it all worth it.
STEEZY is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is dedicated to hiring diverse talent.
- ✌STEEZY Squad
Based on the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), as an applicant of an open role at STEEZY, below are the pieces of personal information STEEZY will collect from you:
- Contact Information (email address, phone number)
- Employment History
- Education History
We use the above personal information as part of the process to find qualified candidates to fill our open roles. STEEZY does not “sell” a candidate’s personal information as defined under the CCPA. STEEZY discloses candidate personal information to affiliates of STEEZY, partners/third parties who provide services to help us fill our roles, and government agencies as required by law.