STEEZY’s mission is to make dance the next big sporting and fitness category, starting with online dance classes.
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager to work collaboratively with the team and spread the STEEZY mission across social media channels.
Our team needs a passionate storyteller, strategic thinker, and skilled communicator experienced in growing a social media presence for a global brand. An understanding of pop culture, written tone, style, and visual creative is critical.
We’ll need you to know when to say yes, and know when to say no.
What You Can Expect:
- Take ownership of all social media content calendars, focused on community engagement and growth
- Build social strategies to support our larger multi-channel marketing campaigns using a high degree of creativity and relevance
- Develop smart channel strategies based on a clear point of view and hypotheses supported by data
- Regularly report results and interpret data to make adjustments to documented strategy and content plans
- Pitch creative concepts based on knowledge of social trends and pop culture, and run frequent experiments that support and strengthen brand’s position
- Identify and review potential partners and influencers for brand fit, and develop mutually beneficial partnership concepts through execution
- Work across the departments to clearly articulate needs, timelines, and vision for social media campaigns and content
What You’re Good At:
- 5+ years of experience in social media management, community management, and/or digital marketing strategy and execution
- 3+ years of experience developing channel strategies that offer team guidance and result in strong performance
- Familiarity with built-in social media analytics tools as well as third-party reporting and analytics
- Passionate storytelling and excellent writing, punctuation, and style skills
- Growth mindset with a bias for action and obsession with performance optimization
- Team spirit and excitement towards cross-functional collaboration
- Fan of pop culture, memes, social media challenges, and whatever else is trending online
- Ability to continuously manage multiple projects and high priority tasks
- An understanding of corporate communications and the importance of written tone, style, and brand personality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with confidence representing brand in front of high profile third parties
What It’ll Be Like:
It’s our mission to make dance accessible to everyone, and we're building an amazing place to work for that mission.
We think of ourselves as craftsmen and women who obsess about improving our own skills and quality of work.
It’s important to us that you’re enjoying your work and achieving your personal goals. We'll invest in you as much as you invest in yourself.
As a startup, we move fast, stay nimble, focus intently, and put in the grind.
We work hard, but it’s a fun journey, and our students make it all worth it.
STEEZY is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is dedicated to hiring diverse talent.
- ✌STEEZY Squad
Based on the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), as an applicant of an open role at STEEZY, below are the pieces of personal information STEEZY will collect from you:
- Contact Information (email address, phone number)
- Employment History
- Education History
We use the above personal information as part of the process to find qualified candidates to fill our open roles. STEEZY does not “sell” a candidate’s personal information as defined under the CCPA. STEEZY discloses candidate personal information to affiliates of STEEZY, partners/third parties who provide services to help us fill our roles, and government agencies as required by law.