STEEZY’s mission is to make dance the next big sporting and fitness category, starting with online dance classes.
We’re looking for an experienced Head of Production to work collaboratively with the team and own production logistics across all STEEZY Studio classes and STEEZY YouTube videos.
We shoot and ship a lot of dance videos, quickly; our process is turnkey and systematized (unlike most traditional film or production companies).
We’re going to 10x our outputs and need someone to take our existing systems to the next level by creating efficient, fool-proof processes, deploying resources wisely, and gearing the team up for success.
What You Can Expect:
- Systematizing and managing full production processes, including but not limited to: studio space usage, staffing, call sheets, legal
- Coordinating with Producers and Coordinators for shoots under each of their content series
- Working with each Producer to ensure all media is shot and stored correctly, responsible for all media transfer and backup
- Scheduling and briefing A/Vs & Camera Ops for shoots, providing logistical support
- Designing and executing A/V pilot’s checklist for production and post-production
- Responsible for control room’s equipment management & maintenance
- Managing Accounts Payable with AP Team
- Working with Director of Content to define team workflow and track against KPIs for production volume
What You’re Good At:
- 8+ years of building, running, and scaling production and post-production in media company
- 4+ years managing both production and post-production teams and direct reports
- Working knowledge of production and post-production scheduling and software for Production, A/V, and Editing Teams
- Confident in equipment and media organization, servers/storage, backup, and transfers
- Obsessed with creating systems and workflows
- Strong leader that can delegate to different teams
- Loves troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Skilled at prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Prefers being agile and challenged in a fast-paced environment
What It’ll Be Like:
It’s our mission to make dance accessible to everyone, and we're building an amazing place to work for that mission.
We think of ourselves as craftsmen and women who obsess about improving our own skills and quality of work.
It’s important to us that you’re enjoying your work and achieving your personal goals. We'll invest in you as much as you invest in yourself.
We promise we'll always judge you on your results and nothing else.
As a startup, we move fast, stay nimble, focus intently, and put in the grind.
We work hard, but it’s a fun journey, and our students make it all worth it.
STEEZY is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is dedicated to hiring diverse talent.
- ✌STEEZY Squad
Based on the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), as an applicant of an open role at STEEZY, below are the pieces of personal information STEEZY will collect from you:
- Contact Information (email address, phone number)
- Employment History
- Education History
We use the above personal information as part of the process to find qualified candidates to fill our open roles. STEEZY does not “sell” a candidate’s personal information as defined under the CCPA. STEEZY discloses candidate personal information to affiliates of STEEZY, partners/third parties who provide services to help us fill our roles, and government agencies as required by law.