STEEZY’s mission is to make dance the next big sporting and fitness category, starting with online dance classes.
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to work collaboratively across Growth & Marketing, Product, and Content teams to supercharge our decision-making and to help us 10x our growth. This role will develop meaningful KPI reporting dashboards, synthesize performance tracking, and will also be asked to work on various ad-hoc analysis projects to optimize the acquisition funnel, measure customer behaviors, and identify impacts on retention and LTV.
What You Can Expect:
- Collaborate directly team leadership to support detailed analysis, ad hoc analyses, and automated reporting
- Coordinate with stakeholders to define requirements and establish data needs which accelerate business decisions
- Develop and maintain data sets, reports and dashboards in support of self-service data reporting
- Translate and communicate insights supported by data and research that will inform growth, marketing, and other business decisions. Present these findings to leadership and executive teams
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects
What You’re Good At:
- 2+ years experience working in a quantitative or analytical role (ideally in a growth testing, marketing analytics and/or subscription analytics role)
- Experience with marketing technologies and performance oriented channels such as Facebook and Google is a plus
- Proficient in SQL and data mining techniques for analyzing large data sets
- Mobile and cross-device measurement experience
- Reconcile and transform unstructured data
- Data visualization and storytelling
- Creative problem solving
- Familiarity with GCS, BigQuery, and data modeling a big plus
- Implementation and/or maintenance of BI software (Tableau, Looker, Qlik, etc)
- Good at asking the right questions, not just giving the “right answers”
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, agile and startup environment
- Confidence to work autonomously when given ownership and trust
- Good communication skills and empathy
- Technical and always curious about techniques to take your passion for Data to the next level
- Experience and love of dance is a plus
What It’ll Be Like:
It’s our mission to make dance accessible to everyone, and we're building an amazing place to work for that mission.
We think of ourselves as craftsmen and women who obsess about improving our own skills and quality of work.
It’s important to us that you’re enjoying your work and achieving your personal goals. We'll invest in you as much as you invest in yourself.
We promise we'll always judge you on your results and nothing else.
As a startup, we move fast, stay nimble, focus intently, and put in the grind.
We work hard, but it’s a fun journey, and our students make it all worth it.
STEEZY is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is dedicated to hiring diverse talent.
- ✌STEEZY Squad
Based on the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), as an applicant of an open role at STEEZY, below are the pieces of personal information STEEZY will collect from you:
- Contact Information (email address, phone number)
- Employment History
- Education History
We use the above personal information as part of the process to find qualified candidates to fill our open roles. STEEZY does not “sell” a candidate’s personal information as defined under the CCPA. STEEZY discloses candidate personal information to affiliates of STEEZY, partners/third parties who provide services to help us fill our roles, and government agencies as required by law.