STEEZY’s mission is to make dance the next big sporting and fitness category, starting with online dance classes.
We’re looking for a QA Analyst to partner with our developers, product people, and stakeholders to build a better STEEZY experience for our users. As the STEEZY grows, it is more important than ever to maintain high standards for quality and usability. We seek a leader with deep knowledge of QA best practices to ensure that the product we produce meets the high standards of our users.
What You Can Expect:
- Partner with product owners and developers to define feature requirements, acceptance criteria, identify risks, and plan testing coverage for upcoming features / releases
- Perform issue reporting, research, analysis, confirmation and support resolution on assigned projects
- Define test plans, QA processes, and reporting requirements
- Orchestrate and execute test plans and regression testing suites; conduct analysis on outputs to help direct development direction
- Triage reported bugs and issues from Customer Experience, stakeholders, and other channels with the product team
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the project design and scheduling changes to support QA test effectiveness, focus and reporting
90 Day Goals:
- Design test cases for regression tests with 100% code coverage
- Create process for reporting and managing bugs and errors
- Update and maintain documentation regarding product work for support teams
- Maintain a 99% crash free rate across all platforms, in partnership with engineering
What You’re Good At:
- QA Testing - 2+ years of experience with writing the test plans, use cases, and issue reports
- Working with test-case management tools
- Working with error-tracking tools like Sentry, Airbrake, Rollbar, etc.
- Understanding and having knowledge of process and proven disciplines e.g. Lean, Agile
- Configuring, deploying and testing software updates including ability to identify issues and escalate to development as appropriate
- Having familiarity with hardware and software testing including iOS, Android and Desktop
- Communication (both written and verbal), utilizing strong interpersonal skills in your day-to-day
- Understanding the full software development life cycle deeply
- Analytics - having a strong understanding of metrics and making sense of information
- Working with project management tools like Jira, ClickUp, Asana, etc.
- Experience with testing automation tools (for mobile apps and web)
- Experience coding in any programming language like C#, Java, Python, etc.
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines like CircleCI, Jenkins, Travis, etc.
What It’ll Be Like:
It’s our mission to make dance accessible to everyone, and we're building an amazing place to work for that mission.
We think of ourselves as craftsmen and women who obsess about improving our own skills and quality of work.
It’s important to us that you’re enjoying your work and achieving your personal goals. We'll invest in you as much as you invest in yourself.
We promise we'll always judge you on your results and nothing else.
As a startup, we move fast, stay nimble, focus intently, and put in the grind.
We work hard, but it’s a fun journey, and our students make it all worth it.
STEEZY is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is dedicated to hiring diverse talent.
- ✌STEEZY Squad
Based on the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), as an applicant of an open role at STEEZY, below are the pieces of personal information STEEZY will collect from you:
- Contact Information (email address, phone number)
- Employment History
- Education History
We use the above personal information as part of the process to find qualified candidates to fill our open roles. STEEZY does not “sell” a candidate’s personal information as defined under the CCPA. STEEZY discloses candidate personal information to affiliates of STEEZY, partners/third parties who provide services to help us fill our roles, and government agencies as required by law.